By matthew100x
#121553 Welcome to Enthusiast Pixelmon, which is going to (hopefully) become one of the larger communities on the pixelmon networks. Were a developing community building from the ground up, which means as unique as possible. We hope that you'll be able to enjoy the different players, staff, map, and fun! Were putting a lot of effort into trying to make this as great as we possibly can so you can enjoy it when we open. However, if you guys want to enjoy it, i need some skilled volunteers to help build the map in order for us all to enjoy it.

The server is going to have 8 Gym Leaders, if you defeat all of them, then you can enter the monthly pokemon tournament, where if your a winner you can challenge the Elite Four and hopefully the Champion if all goes well for you. This concept I know is already used on a number of servers but i know that with the many other features involved you will love the server. You see, I have experience running large servers and working with pixelmon servers. I was the Lead-Administrator in running Craftrealms pixelmon, which ultimately failed because the owner didn't help me and i didn't have file access. I am determined with this defeat to make my own Pixelmon server that will be stronger and hopefully outlive that server's pixelmon server.

If you want to join the build team, please apply at the website, i will provide the link below this. Please note that apps are under more and please be truthful with the app, I will give the ip of the server in a msg to the builders whom i accept on the website. Note that the Top bar is partially broken, we hope to have that fixed by tomorrow.

I will be updating this post with more information when i decide to release it, were also looking for other things so make sure to apply for what you want if you have that certain skill set. Please do not apply for moderator, i will just ignore it and reject it.

Thanks for reading and i hope you find our server interesting and unique.

~Matthew100x

JOIN THE TEAM