By lKile
#121788 Image

Hey guys! I want to present you my new project for a pixelmon server. I've seen that all servers about this mod are basically focused in the same: survival or adventure (with gym battles and E4...). And I think is time for a new idea, which I hope you like it. This idea will be around Pokemon: Battle Revolution, a Wii game. The goal of the game is defeat all the colosseums in Poketopia, an incredible island full of technology and modern skyscrapers. So I decided to implement this on Pixelmon with a server not focused on leveling, only in strategy and colosseum battle tournaments (now with different battle modes with the new version of Pixelmon for 1.7.2) all around a huge island. The main challenge is to win all the colosseums and get a pass to the final tournament.

Right now, the main idea refered to colosseums is done. The server will be a little bit bored with only that purpose to play it. So at the moment lets say its a "minigame" of minecraft, until I create more amazing things to implement.

Therefore, I have to say its my first time doing this kind of projects. I have the server and plugins ready to configure and work (except hosting), so its time to create the map of poketopia itself!

Please, if you want to be a builder, make this App:
--------------------------------------
Minecraft Nametag:
Do you have Skype?:
Experiencie in building (Add images):
Pixelmon server experience:
Also, Do you have experiencie with WorldEdit and MCEdit?:
--------------------------------------
Also, keep in mind that when the server will be realesed, builders will be required as well for minor fixes and new adds to the world.

And finnally, if someone wanna help me with the server config and all of that stuff, I will be more than happy to get some help. Advices and warnings are welcome too! Thanks everybody for reading! (:

By lKile
#123834 I'm just configurating the plugins, but it would be nice some help!

Also I know the map is really hard to build, it's a good challenge for builders, so make it happen guys!
It would be awesome some feed about the idea too, I will develop it more: The colosseums will be like 16 people battling to reach the end. Each arena will have different rules (double battles, team with another trainer, multiple battles, maybe random pokemons...). Also I though It would be interesting some parkour challenges for perks, and a storyline focused on corruption and dark plots for everyone to enjoy.

I will test Custom NPC and see how it works in a server, so thinks will be much easier. I insist, levels wont matter. Each colosseum will have a level limit (30,50,100), and rare candies will be for free. Unlock pokemon will cost money, of course, as well as TM, ítems... So the main goal is to make your perfect team and win in all the colosseums. In addition, you will earn money fighting in the arenas, doing quests in the storyline and finishing parkour challenges, among other things.

Take care, and thanks for Reading! (:
JOIN THE TEAM