By FoxCastz
#122054 (If you ever have trouble with the mods leave a post and I will get back to you as soon as I can with help)
IP: foxcastz.no-ip.info

We believe in setting the bar for other Pixelmon Servers, and to push the boundaries of simply amazing.. Through heavy balancing and testing we have put our heads together to create a Pixelmon Experience unlike any others you have been through before! We just so happen to be a great community, want to join us?

How your adventure will be:
You will start off upstairs in your home (sorta like the games), when you leave do not forget to talk to the professor, as he will give you your first 6 pokeballs and a pokedex! The way the server flows is different than majority of servers out there, as I have been told by players "This server focuses on a pixelmon experience more than just being minecraft with the pixelmon mod slapped in." (cgoodwin64). This server will streamline the player through the 8 gyms and this is where most servers may end and at this point in our server, is where your adventure begins! This server has an ENDGAME experience of allowing players to own homes in the main town, players can strive to defeat the champion, there is also minigames to do on the fly with friends! So what do you do when you wish to take a break from pixelmon training or building your dream home? There is a PvM/PvP System on the server, where players can go in to the wilderness to fight monsters themselves or even find rarer/stronger pokemon to train on! This includes legendaries occasionally spawning in the wilderness! BUT do not die there or else your items will drop! The rest of the server is keepInventory, but the wilderness is not! It is also a PvP area so players will be able to attack you while gathering resources or searching for legendaries! So Good Luck and what are you waiting for?

Features:
This server features multiple concepts in one!
1. First of all is Pixelmon! The main idea for the server is to create a PIXELMON experience not a minecraft server with the mod slapped in "Just Because"...
2. The second feature is, this server is slightly towny with a strong community and the ability to own a house or even a buildable plot of land to show off to your friends what you can really do!
3. Competition! The competition is fierce, while still keeping things friendly! There are many tournaments and mini games for those days you feel competitive!
4. The final major feature is the lasting power of this server, we've been around for over a year and have more things to do once you've taken the title of champion! Such as farming, mining, building, PvM and even PvP for items! So it is time to get you started on your journey to the top!

Mods you will need to play:

Don't Know how to install mods? I've got you:
Spoiler:

Not convinced? Try some screenshots :D
Spoiler:
Spawn
Slate upgraded.png

Tenin City
Tenin upgraded.png

Birchle Hill
Birchle Remake.png

Mall/ Fighting Gym!
FoxCenter Remake.png

Pinnacle Point
Pinnacle Point Remake.png

And many more cities to explore. See you there!

JOIN THE TEAM