By Smiddy1488
#123813 Image
IP: UKPixelmon.co.uk

Please ensure you have Forge, your profile is 1.7.2 and you have Pixelmonmod version 3.1.4 to join

About our server:

UKPixelmon is a newly opened server.

We currently use a map of Kanto (like the anime) as our main map, all cities included! With a massive pre-generated world around Kanto. (Pokecenters do spawn too so claim yours whilst you can!)

Players are also able to claim land close to the main cities (but unfortunately not in them, yet!)

Have fun collecting all of the Pokemon (legendaries do spawn on the main server), building your own cities or just having a fun time with friends whom I'm sure you'll meet along the way or bring with you!

Our community is friendly, our staff our helpful and there's a lot of fun to be had.

So what are you waiting for?

Come join us today, and start your Pixelmon adventure!

We hope you enjoy your stay.

Features:

24/7 (99-100% uptime)
Pokeradar is allowed for a short period!
Frequent Events!
Grief Prevention
No Hunger
Survival
Legendaries spawn naturally
Helpful staff
Non-NPC Gym leaders (give yourself a challenge!)

Currently, we're not looking for staff. So please do not pester our staff for positions. IF however we notice a player is skillful, dedicated and helpful you may be asked to become a Gymleader.

By AnDwHaT5
#124508 I joined the server to check out the build because they looked good, but right as I joined the owner banned me for no reason at all. I do not recommend this server.
Spoiler:
By Animalol
AnDwHaT5 » 09 May 2014 17:21 wrote:I joined the server to check out the build because they looked good, but right as I joined the owner banned me for no reason at all. I do not recommend this server.
Spoiler:

What a shame, I seemed to have gotten banned as well for no reason.

Spoiler:
By Smiddy1488
#124516 You two know exactly why you were banned. If you were not involved in the influx of spamming/advertising from someone who claimed to be a friend of devs, that is unfortunate and I apologise.

Highly strange how three staff members join out of the blue in between the spammers/advertisers whom were sent over by a person who won't be mentioned.
By AnDwHaT5
Smiddy1488 » 09 May 2014 22:10 wrote:You two know exactly why you were banned.

I joined your server on my server runs to see how the community is doing, I go to relog and I am banned. You have absolutely no reason. If you have an issue with people joining your server I suggest using a whitelist.
By Smiddy1488
AnDwHaT5 » 09 May 2014 22:19 wrote:

I joined your server on my server runs to see how the community is doing, I go to relog and I am banned. You have absolutely no reason. If you have an issue with people joining your server I suggest using a whitelist.

In which case I apologise and it was unfortunate timing.
By AnDwHaT5
Smiddy1488 » 09 May 2014 22:20 wrote:
AnDwHaT5 » 09 May 2014 22:19 wrote:

In which case I apologise and it was unfortunate timing.

Indeed, I am aware of what was going on at the time and I can say me and Animalol have absolutely nothing to do with that issue. We just came on to say hi, see if you guys needed any help, and leave. If you wish to talk further please pm me for I do not like spam bumping servers with conversations like this.
JOIN THE TEAM