By YasringrAxel
#128125 I would like to help too. I just have a couple questions.
1. I this Hoenn server's map going to be based on the anime, the Emerald version map, or the Ruby or Sapphire map? (either way I am more than happy to help)
2. can you tell me if I am accepted the areas we need to build
3. Can you also tell me if this will be a MCPC plus server or a regular forge server (It doesn't really matter just incase you want some cool plugins like pokegyms
my minecraft username is Yasringr and thanks again if you choose me too help and no problem if you don't, because it is completely undertstandable
By NeonDiscovery
#128127 1. This map will be based on the Emerald version map, but we've been thinking about adding in the Anime Towns/Areas.

2. We still need to build Mossdeep, Sootopolis,Ever Grande, and routes/caves. We also need to finish the Npcs and Quests. You can work on whatever you want.

3.It's a MCPC+ Server.

You can help if you want! Can I have your Minecraft Username so I can white list you?
By YasringrAxel
NeonDiscovery » 21 Jun 2014 07:00 wrote:1. This map will be based on the Emerald version map, but we've been thinking about adding in the Anime Towns/Areas.

2. We still need to build Mossdeep, Sootopolis,Ever Grande, and routes/caves. We also need to finish the Npcs and Quests. You can work on whatever you want.

3.It's a MCPC+ Server.

You can help if you want! Can I have your Minecraft Username so I can white list you?

My minecraft username is Yasringr

also I just need Custom NPC's and pixelmon, right?
By KingFlame183
NeonDiscovery » 20 Jun 2014 07:57 wrote:@KingFlame183

We use Pokebox with Shaders, but we haven't decided on a main texture pack because the server is not finished.

@KingFlame183

We want to use Sign Shops because it's digital money and it's easier to use.

If you have more suggestions please message me.

Ya, but I think using the custom NPC shops will look nicer instead of putting a lot of signs down.
By BonslyTheBonsai
NeonDiscovery » 21 Jun 2014 06:30 wrote:@xX_1BadGTO_Xx @TheWinterborn @LeafGreen24

I white listed you guys and I would gladly appreciate the help
Hi! I enjoy building and would LOVE to help! I haven't looked much at hoenn but I will do what you want me to and give ideas! Are you using custom NPC's? I have some great ideas! Please let me know if I can join!
By LeafGreen24
#128165 BonslyTheBonsai give me your In Game Name and I will white list you
JOIN THE TEAM