By Wezurii
#124869 I'll keep it sweet and simple.

I want to make a quality Pixelmon server where everything is balanced and fair. No crazy donation awards, no helping players out because admins like them, none of that.

Server is up in running (not 24/7. No reason for right now) with a white list for now. I know what I want to do with the server, but I'm not really a builder.

I'm looking for builders who want to help a guy in need. I have general ideas of what I want, but I'm not too picky. I want my building team to be able to express them selves through their buildings (while keeping it in theme and within a reasonable limit of my vision).

Here is a quick outline of what I'm looking for (building wise)
    (at least) 9 towns, each with their own personality and a gym to match scattered over an entire custom region
    Landmarks ('natural' and man made) for players to visit and do quests in
    A crazy Elite 4 + Champion stadium.
    (smaller) stadiums (and small arenas) scattered around for players to battle at.
    A transportation system (train or something) for quick warping (an unlock thing)

There are a lot of other I have planned, but a lot of that stuff I can do myself. Building is where I struggle in.

If you would like to help out please post below with a sample of some work. If I like what I see I'll send you a PM verifying that you have been white listed and I will send you the building design document. I'm not sure what the reward will be, but when the server launches all builders will get compensation of some sort (if they want it).

If you get accepted:
    Have the latest version of pixelmon installed
    CustomNPCs installed
    Tell me what tools/plugins you want/need to build.

Thank you, have a great day!

IP: pm.wezurii.com

List of builders:

JOIN THE TEAM