By Aphmau
#125568 [center]Image[/center]

Server IP: mc.ironcoal.net
Owner's YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ChallengeAcceptedInc

[center]===== Just like the Pokémon Games! =====[/center]
● When you enter the portal to the Adventure [Story-Mode] server you get a cinematic cut scene.
● You wake up in your house with your mother.
● You go get your first starter Pokémon after finishing a very familiar quest.
● The WORKS! There are quests for you to complete and dialogue for you to read through to discover the story of the Lyphil Region!

[center]===== Server Mods =====[/center]
● Pixélmon
● Custom NPC's
● Mr.Crayfish's Furniture Mod

Our texture pack is absolutely REQUIRED in order to play on the server. You WILL NOT get the complete Iron and Coal experience without it. Please follow the connection Guide in order to install all the mods properly: http://ironcoal.net/connection

[center]===== What is the Iron and Coal Server about? ===[/center]
The Iron and Coal server follows the YouTube series of Iron and Coal. The events that take place on the server are prior to the fall of a certain city in the series. Check out the series to get a more in-depth look at what the server has to offer!: http://youtu.be/BrZpxFSie60
Season 2 is in the works and players will be able to experience to story of Season 2 after it's release!

The Iron and Coal server currently has two modes Survival and Adventure [Story-Mode]!

Adventure [Story-Mode] - Play in the Lyphil Region and follow the story of Lyphil! This story is years before Ash began his Pokemon Journey, where you might see some familiar faces that you've seen in the anime only a bit... younger.
-Certain Pokemon spawn in certain places, just like the games! There are even quests that unlock hidden areas where Pokemon can spawn.

Survival - Level your Pokemon and build your own house.. with COMBAT!
BUT WAIT! THAT'S NOT ALL! If you get tired of leveling your Pokemon you can armor up and head on to the Team Rocket Base! Where you'll do combat with Team Rocket Grunts, Some familiar Team Rocket Members, as well as some interesting bosses!
*Here, all Pokemon Spawn everywhere!
*You can claim your own land.
*PVP is off on survival, but you can take down bosses together!

[center]===== The Iron and Coal Server is still in Beta =====[/center]
[center]However the server is open for all to enjoy![/center]
● We will be adding new towns every other month or so, so there's always something for you to do on the Adventure [Story-Mode].
●We will be adding tournaments, mini-games, and more events for everyone to participate in.
●More features are going to be added as we go!

[center]Become a Master Today![/center]

By buddy18181
#126013 hi aphmau i am a big fan of ur iron and coal series and would like to join but i cant get on cause i am getting mismatched ids for 27210,27213,27212,27215,27214,27207,27206,27224,27225,27226,27227,27228,27229,27216,27217,27218,27219,27220,27221,27222, and 27223 those are all the mismatched ids plz help
By RyanV97
#126580 Iron and Coal definitely needs more people to recognise it. Personally, I think Iron and Coal is a very unique experience, and I find it a lot of fun! While, this may sound biased since I am a staff member of theirs, I genuinely feel that Iron and Coal is a great server that is worthy of people checking it out and giving it a shot. I tip my metaphorical hat to Challenge Accepted for the work they've done so far, and whatever amazing things we've yet to come! ^_^
By Lunos
#126599 Err... ¿it's something wrong with the server?
It's not working for me, everytime i try to join it says:
"ReadTimeoutException:Null" .-. ...
I only have Pixelmon 3.0.4, CustomNPCs, the required furniture mod and Gammabright because i hate the darkness in Minecraft, also, i'm premium.

Cya~
By pelagius_septim
#126602 So I ended up trying it out and the server is stellar. I wonder how long it took them to set this master piece up! The adventure map, which I played on for 20 mins is amazing. There is some lag, but hey, with a server that good, lag is perfectly fine!
JOIN THE TEAM