By SPG
#125685 This was deleted for reasons i dont need to speak of but here it is again and i will continue to post it.

Hello Ladies...just ladies
and gentlemen...man....still ladies
server it will be on http://pokecrazed.com/index.php
Anyways, i wanted to clean up the old thread, and decided to just make a new one! I am making an adventure server and i need YOUR help! I need really good builds, and i would like it to be very unique (if its generic it better just be phenomenal) aside from that I dont care how old you are, or how mature you are, just please please please, POST PICTURES of what you have made, I will then send you a pm with the server ip and skype info

Here is the Dynmap so you can look at us build/see what we have so far
http://68.113.222.173:8123/#

Application
Code: Select allIGN (in game name):
link to screenshots:

By IceMan8030
#126062 Glad to see you finally got your server up and running and I hate I missed the grand opening. Can't wait to come check it out, may even have to do some recording on there.

Best of luck with it all,

Ice
By SPG
PotatoKetchum » May 28th, 2014, 8:10 pm wrote:SPG..is it a random legendary pokemon or you choose?
just if a get lucky.....

Its random
By SPG
MinerKombat1557 » June 16th, 2014, 9:04 pm wrote:spg, i may hate you in fourm games, but this server looks cool, ill check it out :D

havent posted in forum games for months lol
By Zuaro
#128652 My first thoughts on this server was that it's really nice.

I got on and was having loads of fun, playing with my friends and such. The community was pretty good, a little bit of spam, but not too much to ruin it.

Then, when searching in a Jungle biome for a Scyther, a Mew spawned and I found it. I instantly threw my Ninetales at it and tried to catch it. Then, a STAFF member said to 'Let me TPA to you, I won't catch it'.

2014-06-26_02.45.41.png
2014-06-26_02.45.41.png (680.96 KiB) Viewed 1428 times

I allowed him to tpa because he was staff. You can usually trust staff.

Later on he proceeded to say: 'Run from the battle, I can catch it for you.' Because he's staff, I ran. He instantly started to battle it and throw Ultra Balls at it.

He finally caught it and started to bribe me to let him keep it. He offered me six pokemon and a ton of stones, evolution items, and money. I was tempted, but declined because I really liked Mew. I offered to let him keep the Mew, but on Sunday; as that's when Pixelmon 3.1 is announced to be released.

He then disconnects after had refused multiple times to give me the Mew. I assumed his internet was just cutting out, so I didn't worry about it too much.

It wasn't until today that I realized that this server, isn't the server that it's put out to be.

When I got on, I realized Beta was on, and asked him for the Mew back. He said 'Nope'.

I proceeded to ask him 'Why not?' and he said 'Because it's mine, not yours'.

That's the first problem. If someone offers to catch a Pokemon for you, you should be fair and give it to them after catching it. Not bribing them with items.

After I said the story in chat, the rest of the staff started ganging up on me saying that 'It was a wild mew, It's fair game'.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but offering to catch a Pokemon FOR someone, isn't really making it fair game. He straight up told me to run and he will catch it for me.

I would not recommend this server to anyone. The staff doesn't really seem to care nor be fair to their players.

Rating: 1/5
JOIN THE TEAM