By ScytheRyder
#125988 Hey all I just started a pixelmon server its currently just 20 slots and its also white list only. ATM we are looking for active players who are willing to deal with server restarts while we set things up. people who play during this time will get "VIP" When it goes live and a few other goodies. If you are interested apply for white list on the website listed. those who get accepted should be able to join by 2-6-14.

http://2gelite.crazy4us.com/

By ScytheRyder
#126213 For those interested and that don't want to get white listed the server will open to the public on the 11th. but those that get whitelisted and play before that date will get in game rewards.
By ScytheRyder
Silentnate347 » 30 May 2014 22:38 wrote:You should post screenshots and what makes the server different. Bump

Just finishing off spawn now, and in my eyes not much is different about this server compared to the others. just trying to have a fun environment for people to play. Currently working on a gym system that will be run by players and trying to get the permissions correct. but I will post screenshots in a few hours =D
By Animalol
#126279 ScytheRyder,

please do not multi-post as that is against our forum rules. If you wish to provide updates on your server, etc, please do so in the main post.

Thanks,

Animalol
JOIN THE TEAM