By Lillepjok
#127119 [center]Image[/center]

[center]192.223.25.204:25565[/center]

Hello there! and welcome to our self-w**ring server advertisement!
Me and a friend stumpled upon a mod called Pixelmon, and we started playing it, we had a great time! But we kept thinking.. What if we had more people to play with?.. as a result, we made Legendary Gamers - Pixelmon server, and we would like to have all of you to join us!
The server is still in development, and we still need a lot of stuff done to it, like.. having a PókeMart built and stuff like that.. But it's playable, and you can battle bosses, catch legendaries and fight for your gym badges!
So why should you join us?:
  • We have NPC Gym Trainers (To earn your badges and show off to friends)
  • We have a PlotMe world, where you can buy a house plot and build your own house on!! (Can invite friends to plots(so you can build a bigger and better house for more than yourself)
  • and best of all... ITS 100% FREE! (No pay 2 win ­! All Legendaries can be cought in the wild, and everything can be found!)
  • Of course we have donation perks.. but you do not have to donate to enjoy the server!
  • I don't know.. to have fun?! Image
How to connect:
1. Go to this http://www.skydaz.com/pixelmon-mod-inst ... aft-1-6-4/
2. Scroll down till you find "Download .Zip" Click it and wait 5 seconds then click "Skip Ad"
3. Open the "Pixelmon Mod Installer 1.6.4.exe" and make sure it says "Install to Version: Forge (Default)" then hit Install
4. now we wait...
5. Once it's finished, Open your Minecraft.exe then click "New Profile" and name it anything you want..
6. Make sure "Use Version" is set to "release 1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.965"
7. Save profile, press "Play" the click on "Multiplayer" then hit "Add Server" and type in any server name you want, and enter "Server Address" 192.223.25.204:25565
8. Hit "Done" and click on the new IP and press "Join Server" THERE YOU GO! Enjoy your playing with us and friends!

We're no fancy big server like a lot of people out there, but we enjoy Minecraft and it's mods! and if you do too, we think you should join us!

Would you like to join us as a staff member, builder, website developer or mod developer? then please email me at " [email protected] "
or.. visit our website (W.I.P.)

"You might get kicked if it's your first time joining the server, just rejoin and it will work fine! :)"

JOIN THE TEAM