By Msgninja
#127177 Old server has been rebuild and removed from old craftbukkit server into pixelmon server in few days since I give up and tired of keeping Role-playing Minecraft for a while now. I am upgrading it to pixelmon. Server is current on whitelist. I am not recruiting staff so don't message me about it. Don't ask for op here or inside the game. If you ask op inside my server, you will be ban. If you ask for staff rank inside the game, you will be ban. If I asking that "I am looking to recruit some people" then you can post one but for now, don't since I am not looking for one yet. No gamemode changing. If you ask, you will be ban from going inside my server. My server have blacklist item meaning that if you use it, you will be ban like trying to use TNT.

Server IP: 192.198.99.238
Port:
Server Name: Current "Darker Nation! A Role-Playing Server" but will change later on
Player slot: Max is 5000 but will change base on how much rams does mcpc+ use on my server.
Plugins: Unknown yet but have blacklist plugin
Whitelist: On

By Msgninja
#127267 Just asking for username so I can add their name to the list. I can kick players from whitelist if they are doing something bad since it don't have protection yet nor right plugins. It is like pixelmon without the other stuff like build blocking or money using. I can only allow players who don't grief or other stuff and when I mean recruit, I was talking about staff recruiting.
By Msgninja
#127369 Whitelist has been remove :) Plugin has been added correctly until more need to be added. No gym nor city has been added.
JOIN THE TEAM