By ShinyKeldeo
#127205 After much consideration, I've decided to begin my own Pixelmon Server. I'm making it Anime Based, meaning lots of quests, long routes, tough gyms, and giant cities. But, I've hit a few problems:
1. While still obeying the Pixelmon download rules, I am making a modpack for my server (Still downloading Pixelmon separate) and have no idea how.
2. I do not have the funds to run a server on a public host.
3. I have tried setting up a small Hamachi Server so the map could be built, but it will not run.

If you can help me with anything above (besides funds, I am not asking for donations), please comment below. I hope to have KeldeoCraft off the ground sometime soon, after going and testing the map after its completion to make sure everything is operational.

-Shiny Keldeo

By MrPolarBearJ
#127207 I would say I could host it. But I haven't done a stress test on how many players I can handle. But I am sure I can handle quite a bit with my computer.
By ShinyKeldeo
MrPolarBearJ » 09 Jun 2014 17:20 wrote:I would say I could host it. But I haven't done a stress test on how many players I can handle. But I am sure I can handle quite a bit with my computer.

I'm not looking for someone to host it, I want to host it myself, and figure out what is wrong. Thanks though.
By ShinyKeldeo
#127354 I now have more information about the plot of KeldeoCraft, here is the backstory:

"The Altima Region, a region of peace and prosperity. Where People and Pokémon can live together in perfect harmony. Many mysteries surround this region, and with that, many adventures. But darkness has begun to set on this once peaceful region. Evil organizations are attempting to seize the power of the Legendary Pokémon! Someone must stop them, and that person, could be you!"

So, in a quick overview, here is what I have so far:
1. The Criminal Organizations will be revamped Team Aqua and Team Magma (Because of the recent announcement of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire)
2. Towns so far: Francia City, Megalia Town, Scenia City (Not yet established)
3. Main Characters/Rivals: Red, Lyra, Archie, Maxie, Prof. Lillian (Mostly with Custom NPCs but will have server events)
4. Shops will be made using the Custom NPCs Traders and PixelUtilities Pokecoins (Thanks for making such a great mod AnDwHaTs)
5. Gyms: 1 Electric, 2 Grass, 3 Ground, 4 Steel, 5 Ghost, 6 Water, 7 Poison, 8 Dragon (Not sure if I will use Pixelmon Trainers or Recruit players as Gym Leaders as of yet)
6. E4: Flying, Psychic, Fire, Ice (Again not sure if I will be using Trainers or Players)

I am also currently looking for Builders (Once I get a dang Hamachi Server going) to help out. My progress has been slow lately due to me being unable to host a Server and get help. Also, I could not get Single Player Commands to work so I do not have access to world edit (If anyone can help that would be great). Otherwise progress is good, I have begun quests in the two towns currently built, and hope to get working on the third town very soon (Also going to be first gym town), which will be Scenia City, which is why I need help, as this is going to be the maps largest city.

I could also benefit if anyone has a suggestion for what I should do. I will have a video up soon of what I have done on my youtube channel, so check it out if you want to help. Thx guys.

-Shiny Keldeo
By ShinyKeldeo
#127423 Okay, so I've gotten this far with figuring out what some of my problems are: I apparently have a source file or two missing preventing me from launching a server, not sure what I can do to fix that. Otherwise, I'm still stumped.

So, problems are:
1. Source Files (Haven't got a clue)
2. SPC Mod (Never Works)
If anyone can help me pls comment, and I am almost done with the vid, my stupid software is screwing up big time.

Thx,
-Shiny Keldeo
By ShinyKeldeo
#129183 Yet another Update on my upcoming server:
1. Finally got a small builder Hamachi Server going.
2. Had a small problem with PixelUtilites Ids, has been fixed.
3. Now with the 3.1 Update, several mods I was using do not work, so I need suggestions.
4. I am having a small problem with Custom NPC's and the /give command.

If you have any suggestions or comments, please comment below.
Thx,
-Shiny Keldeo
JOIN THE TEAM