By jclark
#127363 [center]Pixelmon
Journey Thru Time

Server Information

Server IP: 107.178.105.57
24/7 Dedicated Game Server

We are hiring Gym Leaders currently if any are interested. Apply on the website provided above.

More inforrmation will be updated.[/center]

Pixelmon Sidemods
Currently we are not running any pixelmon sidemods but will be featuring PixelUtilities soon.

By jclark
KingFlame183 » 12 Jun 2014 20:06 wrote:I would play on it but sadly its on peaceful :(

Why is it so bad on peaceful? I would like to hear your thoughts on that and reasoning.

I made it peaceful so your hunger would not be constantly depleting although I may add a survival aspect to it so you would be required to obtain food somehow either through the Server/Player shops and/or adding back in Friendly mobs.
By KingFlame183
marines4ever » 13 Jun 2014 12:57 wrote:
KingFlame183 » 12 Jun 2014 20:06 wrote:I would play on it but sadly its on peaceful :(

Why is it so bad on peaceful? I would like to hear your thoughts on that and reasoning.

I made it peaceful so your hunger would not be constantly depleting although I may add a survival aspect to it so you would be required to obtain food somehow either through the Server/Player shops and/or adding back in Friendly mobs.

In survival I personally like to make mob grinders. Why? XP for enchanting to make pokeballs easier. Also for the loot., I try to get chain armor.

Also I like making iron golem farms. With zombie spawners to get villagers. I know I could find villages but that is way harder. Plus with hunger depleting makes it more survival. A use for food. Maybe for donators they get ./heal or ./feed?
By jclark
KingFlame183 » 13 Jun 2014 14:35 wrote:
marines4ever » 13 Jun 2014 12:57 wrote:

In survival I personally like to make mob grinders. Why? XP for enchanting to make pokeballs easier. Also for the loot., I try to get chain armor.

Also I like making iron golem farms. With zombie spawners to get villagers. I know I could find villages but that is way harder. Plus with hunger depleting makes it more survival. A use for food. Maybe for donators they get ./heal or ./feed?

Thank you for the feedback, although there is one problem depending on how hostile mobs spawn exactly, 1 during night time when you are trying to catch pokemon wouldn't you keep getting attacked by those mobs?
JOIN THE TEAM