By bobbanana09
#128141 NOTE: We are releasing this AFTER 3.1
(You can ask to be whitelisted right now, we may or may not accept you.)

NOTE: I am NOT the official owner on the server. I just have the highest non owner staff rank. Hitman465 (the owner) has given me full permission to post this. You can go on any of our servers and ask him. He didn't want to post this, so he asked me to.

IP= BamanaFusion.mcph.co ( currently whitelisted)

Hello everyone! Today, I bring to you all a new idea.
This isn't your average Pixelmon custom server. Why you ask? Well, it has dual type gyms. What does that mean you ask?
Well, it means that the gyms will have two types. For example, they could be grass and fire.
Now, what else is cool about this map? All gym battles are double battles. Every battle is a challenge!

Here is the trailer -

This map will also contain custom trainers and custom spawns. All of the towns will be built based off of our ideas.

Want to help build? apply on our website, http://www.bamanapixelmon.enjin.com . If you apply for builder, please say you're from the Pixelmon forums.

We also need plenty of gym leaders, so apply on our website to be a region 2 gym leader today!

Here is the order of the gyms -
Grass/Fire
Water/Rock
Flying/Fighting
Bug/Poison
Normal/Ghost
Electric/Steel
Dragon/Ice
Psychic/Dark

Here's some FAQs we answered.
1. Will this have any other mods other than Pixelmon?
A: No. All you will need is Pixelmon.
2. Are the spawns custom?
A: Yes! We use custom Spawners and NPC trainers to give the experience a better feeling.
3. This sounds so hard! How am I supposed to win?
A: We give custom spawns which will help out a lot. For example, for the fire grass gym, a magby may spawn near it as well as a carvannah.
4. Can I become a gym leader?
A: We need TONS of leaders. If you apply on our website, you have a good chance of being accepted if you use the correct format.
5. Is there anything I can do to help fund this project?
A: As of now, the only thing you can do is donate just to donate. We will not be giving any perks that cause unfair gameplay.
6. Will there be any secret areas?
A: Of course. Some will have better pixelmon spawning and higher chances for boss pixelmon.
7. Are the starters custom?
A: Yes. And the original starters spawn into the map.
The starters include Jolteon, Vaporeon, Flareon, Umbreon, Espeon, Glaceon, Leafeon, Munchlax, Bagon, Aron, Pinsir, Mankey, Gastly, Gligar, Pikachu

Thank you guys, feedback is appreciated!
Attachments
Screen Shot 2014-06-21 at 7.40.08 PM.png
Custom Starters
Screen Shot 2014-06-21 at 7.40.08 PM.png (490.58 KiB) Viewed 1424 times
2014-06-22_23.12.50.png
Our ship spawn!
2014-06-22_23.12.50.png (403.98 KiB) Viewed 1300 times

By bobbanana09
NeonDiscovery » 21 Jun 2014 17:29 wrote:Nice idea! I'll have to come check it out! :)

Thanks, can't wait to see you on the server!
By bobbanana09
BBot4Life » 22 Jun 2014 03:58 wrote:Sorry but I'm not gonna be playing on this. Your last builds were pretty bad. A random bridge floating in the air with nothing around it is pretty boring.

That's alright. We redid almost everything now.

Thanks though, but our builds this time are much better. Screenshots will be coming soon.

Thanks for the feedback!
By bobbanana09
SmallSon » 22 Jun 2014 12:16 wrote:I hope this server is as good as your first one :D

Thanks! I hope it's better :)
By bobbanana09
powpowitsme » 23 Jun 2014 14:52 wrote:Could i apply for joining? :)

Yep just apply on our website, mention you want region 2 and you are from the Pixelmon Forums.
JOIN THE TEAM