By Kyiv
#129130 Ermm.. I am currently having a dilemma as I cannot join your server. I am getting an (Internal Exception: io.netty.timeout.handler.ReadTimeoutException)
By Quakthorn2
Kyiv » 29 Jun 2014 10:28 wrote:Ermm.. I am currently having a dilemma as I cannot join your server. I am getting an (Internal Exception: io.netty.timeout.handler.ReadTimeoutException)

This error is recieved due to the mod crashing when an Apricorn Tree or Pokeloot is looted. This is currently a major bug and as so, the server will stay down until the hotfix is released. We apologize for interrupted playtime and hope you will not think ill-willed of us for this issue.
By Quakthorn2
We're having some difficulties at the moment, but majority of the bugs have been fixed.

There has been some requests for certain features and I will see what I can do for those.

We have fixed our server issues and updated to Version 3.1.1 along with other updates to make the server alot more stability. :D
By Quakthorn2
Quakthorn2 » 06 Jul 2014 10:33 wrote:
We're having some difficulties at the moment, but majority of the bugs have been fixed.

There has been some requests for certain features and I will see what I can do for those.

We have fixed our server issues and updated to Version 3.1.1 along with other updates to make the server alot more stability. :D

Updated to Pixelmon 3.1.2 & Added EV/IV Side mod.

Server has been moved to a new host. More information on our website.
By Quakthorn2
#130964 Updated to 3.1.4

The server is extremely stable. No Crashes :D

There are some bugs still remaining, even in 3.1.4, but nothing that we can't work through together :D
Last bumped by Quakthorn2 on 14 Jul 2014 04:54.
JOIN THE TEAM