By Seily
#131027 Two day later this announcement, two admins are gone because the owner prefers that players pay him, and the server is now officially a vanilla server. And say that I thought about to make a donation...

Such a lunatic owner can't take care of a good server.

I have to find a new server, now... too bad for this one : its community was little but very strong.
Miyuki, TheCarmelCorn, Zippy, Amethyst or others, if you find a good server like we have known with Cipher Craft, please let me know. =)

By Seily
#131053 Yeah, we can't say something else : everyone was nice. I don't know if "lunatic" mean in English what it mean in French (google translate says me no...), so the term is maybe too pejorative...

But what I wanted to say is that Wes (the owner) has changed his mind overnight :
- During the week, staff talk about some projects like a hub server, with a survival mode and an adventure mode.
- On Thursday, we had this new thread, with an amelioration of the spawn area (shops, forge, pokecenter, . . . a real small town), and a parkour for the shrines.
- On Friday, all brand new spawn area (but all pixelmon items gone of the map...).
- Yesterday, server on maintenance. Forum is Deleted, and news posted by Cesarie (admin)... I took a screenshot before the suppression :
- And today, vanilla server. New map. No players has been informed... just a sign at the spawn point to say "no pixelmon here" that sound like "Go fuck yourself". :/
JOIN THE TEAM