By Sw1tch13lade
#130652 Hello Pixelmoners!

I am putting together a team of staff to help launch Emerald Gaming Network's brand new Pixelmon Server. Our server is played on a Survival Setting. The Server will have a player-based economy and players will have the ability to move into pixelmon towns or create their own. Players will take on Gyms, Server Events, Victory Road, the Elite Four, and even more. In order to get this all to happen, I am going to need to "Hire" a few more Moderators and Builders. The server is associated with a FeedTheBeast Community and our team of admins are very experienced at solving any server problems.

Currently the biggest need is Builders. We are planning to start with 8 Gyms, Victory Road, and a very cool Elite Four. We have begun building cities but obviously this is a time consuming process and we want to get things rolling as soon as possible. If you have an interest in Building please leave a post here.

Please include:

Your IGN
Your Time Zone
Your Primary Language
(You will be required to use either Teamspeak 3 or Skype for Voice Communication)
Your Age
Your Qualifications (Examples of Builds you have completed)

Moderators may also apply here with the same information from above.

Any staff who contribute to the servers launch will recieve some premium rewards for your time spend helping assemble the server. There will be a player data and pixelmon wipe when the server goes live, as for the fairness of all players.

No Moderators or Builders will have access to pokegive or pokespawn, but I will consider giving the staff a unique starter of their choice within reason. (No Legendaries)

If you have any questions please let me know.

By Animalol
#130682 Heya Sw1tch13lade,

Please give your server a name. Might I suggest reading the Server Listing forum rules, as it states not to name your server 'new server.' By giving it a name, not only will you be abiding our rules, it will make your server pop out and interest players! (:

Thanks,

Animalol
By BBot4Life
#130708 Mod App:
Your IGN: BBot4Life
Your Time Zone: Gmt+1
Your Primary Language: English
(You will be required to use either Teamspeak 3 or Skype for Voice Communication)
Your Age: 14
Your Qualifications (Examples of Builds you have completed): I don't keep screenshots of my builds but have been mod on a lot of servers so know what to do. If you would like I can build something small and put a picture up.
By Sw1tch13lade
#130759 Our Teamspeak information is: ts.emeraldgamingnetwork.com

My name on Teamspeak is Sw1tch13lade

if im afk, just send me a message and I will get you onto the server and briefed on the project.

This goes for anyone who is interested in this server and helping get it off the ground. I will be on the server all weekend long.
JOIN THE TEAM