Make sure to update Pixelmon and have the correct Version of CustomNpcs Installed!
Map Reset after Pixelmon Update 3.1 - Fresh 1.7.2 Map created on 28.06.1
- CoreProtect (Similar to LogBlock)
- Essentials, etc (The Stuff a Server needs)
- Intel E5-1650v2 Processor @ 6 x 3,5 GHz
- 64Gbit DDR3 (DIMM) RAM
- 2 x 1Tb HHD and 1 x 120Gbit SSD
- 1Gbit (1.000Mbit) Uplink/Downlink
- Hosted in Western Europe (France) with Redundant Connections, Power supplies, etc so we will allways be online
- 99.9% Uptime!
Floh - Owner
Shiivers - Owner
Pebbles - Admin
Euphoric - Admin
Cyn1d3 - Admin
Plaz - Admin
- Pixelmon: updated unless there is a gamebreaking Bug in an Update
- Custom Npcs 1.7.2
- Pixelmon Wondertrade
- Pixelmon Ev/Iv Checker
Links for all Downloads you need (Except Pixelmon) below!
- First you need be sure that you have the new minecraft launcher downloaded.
- Next you will need to download Forge, Pixelmon, and CustomNpcs:
FORGE: Click Me!
CustomNpcs: Click Me!
Pixelmon: On the Main Page!
- Next you just need to be sure that you have ran Minecraft 1.7.2 at least once to generate all of the files.
- Now you need to run the Forge.jar you got and it should open up the forge installer. Follow the steps shown on screen.Next you need to go to your .minecraft folder.
- Start -> Run -> Type: &appdata% -> Roaming -> .minecraft
- Now Delete any "DataBase" folder that may be present. If there is none then it is ok.
- Drag the Pixelmon File and the CustomNpcs File you downloaded into your "mods" folder. (If you do not have a mod folder then just create one.
- Now open your Minecraft launcher, click: Edit Profile -> Select Version -> Scroll all the way down release 1.7.2-Forge.Save profile and launch.
More screenshots coming as we build more stuff for you!