By CharzardPickachu
#12932 roy who is the champion of the nova region when you start the game in black and white

By CharzardPickachu
#12934 and just letting u know this server will be released this week not yet i need to finish something things first
By ilovepokemon
#12939 Moonboy65
Tyranitar
Average
Male

Moonboy65 is a trainer of the Kanto region, he has a good knowledge about many types of Pokemon. He traveled to Chardia in hopes of becoming a water gym leader. He only needs to know what types of gym are in the Chardia region so he can achieve is goal
By Adventure_Nub
#12967 IGN: Adventure_Nub
Gallade
Expert (i'm more of a gen 1-4 player 5 sucked and i dont know enough)
Male
A psychic trainer from Mosssdeep City whose father gifted him an abra, although being hard to train ,only being able to use the tm secret power, he strives for victory to a become a master
By Articuno437
#13033 Is this 1.5.1? Oh, and I want to be the 1st gym leader.

Username:RedPikmin543
Articuno
Average
Male
RedPikmin543 is an bright, happy young trainer who started his journey only 1 month ago. He wishes to become a gym leader and to teach trainers how to care for Pokemon.
By Articuno437
#13040 Well, you don't have to make me 1st gym leader, but I'd certainly appreciate it.

Oh, and is the server released? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?
By CharzardPickachu
#13067 everyone is accepted I'm too lazy to ask you all questions yes articuno u can be first gym leader but what is ur type?
and this server will open maybe late this week, I'm saying this because i need to finish the pokemon league reinstall the plugins and get pixelmon installed, also letting you know the gym leaders build their own towns
JOIN THE TEAM