By Sonofleo
Zariu wrote:ah, alright... is it still a role-play server?

Yup!

By Sonofleo
CharzardPickachu wrote:also how do i make a charizard under the symbol of how many posts i have (right now I'm a krabby)

its in user control panel =3 then go to avatars
By Articuno437
#26131 CharizardPikachu! One of my questions.Will the gym leaders be admins? Just asking
By patar15
#26210 patar15
Jolteon
between average and expert leaning more on the average side.
Male
patar15 is a teenager from Shintara region he travels back and forth between the two regions trying to become "the very best like no one ever was" and try to conquer both regions at the same time, but that's not all he is trying to conquer Kanto, too. Will he conquer three regions at once or will he only conquer 2 and become an electric gym leader at Shintara best to find out and stay tuned.
By CharzardPickachu
#26281 ya and anyways ill see what i can do
By Waterboyr
#26337 U didn'y know about npc mod? Most pixelmon servers have it. You cold put in people named nurse joy dressed up like a nurse and say things and you can have people customized and get them to sell things, attack you, follow you, looka t you, not look at you, not move, etc. It helps roleplay a lot. And I can't wait I'm a hardcore roleplayer! XD (I hope you read my description and didn't just except me! XD)
By CharzardPickachu
#26369 ok if i can install it ill get that
By CharzardPickachu
#26370 ok if i can install it ill get that
JOIN THE TEAM