By jan48
King0fhearts21 wrote:
jan48 wrote:You said everyone was accepted but it says im not white listed

He has not opened it yet, he wants to atleast get the starter town complete I believe

Thanks for coming back to me! Cant wait! :lol:

Speaking of building can I help out CharizardPikachu?
By riley11rules
#14207 Gym & Elite four App
IGN: riley11rules
Favourite Pokemon: Umbreon
Previous experience : I am currently admin on a prison server Ip is 198.15.91.26:25581 it is still whitelisted i believe. I have been a Co-Owner, Owner, Admin, Head Admin and Moderator in my minecraft career
Level of poke knoweledge: POKENERD ive seen every episode of pokemon atleast 5 times each sad i know But yer ive played since alpha pixelmon and i have finished every gba and ds pokemon game aswell as all gender: Male
Then you players background: Riley was always a bit of a weird kid. I guess growing up in a small town made him that way he loves all types of Pokemon but his first Pokemon he ever caught was an Eevee which late evolved into Umbreon now he hopes to set out on an adventure to the land of Chardia he hopes to find new Pokemon and get stronger by battling opponents. His dream is to be part of the Elite Four.
By SSJMelon
#14235 SSJMelon
Skitty
POKENERD
Male
Melon was a trainer back in Hoenn, who had a rival called Mango. Melon and Mango got their pokemon on the same day and have battled each other ever since but one day, Mango got sick and tired of losing to Melon and stole a young girls slowbro because it looked tough. The authorities were contacted and Mango blamed the theft on Melon. Instead of being arrested, Melon had his pokemon taken away and was banished from Hoenn for ten years! With no pokemon and no home, Melon moved to Chardia, hoping to have a fresh start and meet new friends.
By CharzardPickachu
#14479 everyone is accepted sorry for the delays but everything i have tried will not work i cannot figure out how to install forge on my server so if anyone knows please post it in the comments
btw i am running on a mac but I'm using a hosting website because i don't want to have to keep my computer on 24/7 please help once its installed ill let the gym leaders in for about a week then the server will be open to everyone else

BTW THE SERVER IS NOT DONE THAT IS WHY NOBODY IS WHITELISTED lol
By legandA
#14529 ign: legendaryA
Favorite Pokemon: latias
Expert or POKENERD which evers higher. lol
male
legendaryA was born from the lava deep underground and hates water. he has a soft spot for powerful things and wishes to live up to his name.

i would like to be the second gym leader i would use dragon pokemon and if thats not ok im open.
By zorther
#14530 IGN: zorther
Sex: Male
Pokemon Knowledge : EXTREME POKENERD
Story: I was Nothing Then Bam i Was hear I'm real but fake. i found I'm good with water it flocks to me my lets says it my specialization. im meant to be the best but im a simple traineer but ill start by trying to be a water gymleader
By Bulbasaur
#14557 First put you minecraft username: Iamheat
Then Favourite Pokemon: Victini
Then your level of pokemon knowledge (NOOB, Beginner, Average, Expert and POKENERD: Pokemon: Pokenerd/ Pixelmon:Noob
Then gender: Male
Then you players background (its a role playing server) Grew up hating pokemon until a Squirtle saved me from a fire, in the kanto region (Ash's Squirtle) Now moved here and ready to start my adventure with water types
By Articuno437
SSJMelon wrote:SSJMelon
Skitty
POKENERD
Male
Melon was a trainer back in Hoenn, who had a rival called Mango. Melon and Mango got their pokemon on the same day and have battled each other ever since but one day, Mango got sick and tired of losing to Melon and stole a young girls slowbro because it looked tough. The authorities were contacted and Mango blamed the theft on Melon. Instead of being arrested, Melon had his pokemon taken away and was banished from Hoenn for ten years! With no pokemon and no home, Melon moved to Chardia, hoping to have a fresh start and meet new friends.

Well, Mango seems to be a bastard!
JOIN THE TEAM