Would you like to see a more advanced map?

50%
15%
30%
6%
By Terramort
Chaos Phoenix wrote:So Mr Terramort I am here to ask about your gym leader positions as they are what interest me most, im most interested in your water gym, though i'd like to know the exact order and if i could build the gym myself? I've had an extreme idea of how to do it and what i'd like to do with it and how i'd want it to look, i could even go make my own smaller version on a SP server to show you the idea if thats good for you annnnnnyyyyy way i'll write that app now :D

In-Game Name: Chaos_Phoenix
Preferred Nickname: Dan or Phoenix (weird you'd think i'd choose a fire gym eh? [i would if i could have the only "phoenix" in pokemon series ;D)
How long you have played MineCraft: 3 years
How long you have played Pixelmon: about a month (played pokemon since its start however, and never plan on stopping)
Ideas I have suggested you particularly like: I love them all, its amazingly well thought out and i have even taken a few ideas for my D&D sessions in which I DM :)
Ideas others have suggest you particularly like: I haven't really seen many but the ideas of big pokemon centres ares are good
Ideas you would like to suggest: Perhaps a puzzle styled side quest (sort of like the White Forest/Black Town in PKMN B2&W2) in which the gym leaders take part in, having a max level of 50 (of course restricting the trainer of that too) that they must advance through levels of a tower with clues from people they meet there, on who the gate keeper for the next level is, then having to defeat the gate keeper to advance to the next level
On a scale of 1-10, how uniform vs. creative you are (1 being you never deviate from the standard and continue constructing previous builds, 10 being every path you build is unique, and no two things you build are ever alike): 5, I like to keep my standards high but i do like to deviate from them, in a way my worlds are never the same but some times i do throw in a few hidden things of my favorite architecture from previous SP games, just for my own nostalgia.

Accepted! Glad to have you with us, you sound like you have a lot to offer. As we work on the server, we'll talk about possible gym positions (and I do plan for each gym leader to at least design his/her own gym, if not build it completely.)

By Terramort
#17735 Just saw you try to connect via console. For some reason it just won't let you connect. Here, refreshed the whitelist. You should be able to connect now.
By BBot4Life
#17748 I wasnt helping because i was bored of building. I was working on a different server so building felt irritating. I started exploring because no one else was on and since i hadnt been on in a while i had no idea where you were up to or what to build and if I built something it might of been in the way
By BBot4Life
#17750 Needlessly? You told me to start the adventure if I wanted to stop building when i first fucking joined. If anything what else was i meant to do. I was STUCK in creative and anyone would fly. Besides are you gonna complain at others who run for ages even further than I flew? Probably not. Keep me banned i dont give a crap about your server.
By Terramort
#17807 I only banned you to prevent you from exploring further while I was offline. I only wanted to make sure you understand what your mistake was, so it doesn't happen again. And yes, had anyone else recklessly explored the map, I would have banned him/her as well until they appealed, stating they understand the rule and why it is in effect.
By Xemnatious
#17840 In-Game Name: Xemnatious
Preferred Nickname: Xem or Xemnatious
How long you have played MineCraft:2 years
How long you have played Pixelmon:1 year
Ideas I have suggested you particularly like: Secret Bases
Ideas others have suggest you particularly like:Safari Zone, Big Pokémon Center,Elite Four, Hotel, Houses for purchase

Ideas you would like to suggest:Tournaments for any level that will give you money if you when.
On a scale of 1-10, how uniform vs. creative you are (1 being you never deviate from the standard and continue constructing previous builds, 10 being every path you build is unique, and no two things you build are ever alike):7
By cowiejr
#17841 In-Game Name: cowiejr
Preferred Nickname: I do not fully understand this but if it is for in the game then the bit in brackets is relevent (pkmn coordinator) Ross
How long you have played MineCraft: since 1.3
How long you have played Pixelmon: since January this year
Ideas I have suggested you particularly like: i really think that having players in adventure mode is a very good idea as many people will commonly try to break a server and
Ideas others have suggest you particularly like: the hotel sounds like a good idea as many players have nowhere to go for the first few nights and need to farm for ages to get a house
Ideas you would like to suggest: teleporter npcs to a form of underground or entralink where players can have harmless fun such as making a secret base
On a scale of 1-10, how uniform vs. creative you are (1 being you never deviate from the standard and continue constructing previous builds, 10 being every path you build is unique, and no two things you build are ever alike): 7 i use similar things every once in a while but when i am doing something of a totaly different genre i use a different pallet compleatly

Any photos of your work: (remember to use spoilers!) easyer to send you to my imgur http://cowiejr.imgur.com/all/
everything you see here was made by me and me alone
On a scale of 1-10, how large of structures do you like to build (1 being a 5x5x5 house or shrine, 10 being featured on Machinama Top 10's): 6, should have seen my sci fi city, massive mall made out of hexagons
On a scale of 1-10, how detailed do you like to build things (1 being outlines, 10 being you use slabs, pictures, stairs, etc. to your fullest extent, and always make sure everything is uniform from every angle): 7, i specialize in exteriors but can do a nice interior if i need to
Any particular building/town idea you would like to work on: i would quite like to work on some of the side additions such as gyms and quests, but i can help with making towns if you need me
By musicrazy2488
#17863 In-Game Name: musicrazy2488
Preferred Nickname: ~Music
How long you have played MineCraft: ~5 years
How long you have played Pixelmon: 3 months
Ideas I have suggested you particularly like: I like that you're actually creating your own region from scratch, rather than one already designed or in the pokemon games.
Ideas others have suggest you particularly like:
Ideas you would like to suggest: Maybe add just a little more detail to some of the structures. Nothing to extravagant or anything, just a few minor details that will really set it apart from other buildings.
On a scale of 1-10, how uniform vs. creative you are: I can do either, I can build two buildings and make them look like they should be together, but I can also build two uniquely different buildings to seem as though they belong on different planets. I'm not wanting to brag or anything, but I'm really proud of the things I build and would give myself a 10 in both categories.

Add me on skype and I can send you some of my creations. (jasontrann)

Anyway, I would love to have the opportunity to help and hope to be hearing from you.
By Terramort
cowiejr wrote:In-Game Name: cowiejr
Preferred Nickname: I do not fully understand this but if it is for in the game then the bit in brackets is relevent (pkmn coordinator) Ross
How long you have played MineCraft: since 1.3
How long you have played Pixelmon: since January this year
Ideas I have suggested you particularly like: i really think that having players in adventure mode is a very good idea as many people will commonly try to break a server and
Ideas others have suggest you particularly like: the hotel sounds like a good idea as many players have nowhere to go for the first few nights and need to farm for ages to get a house
Ideas you would like to suggest: teleporter npcs to a form of underground or entralink where players can have harmless fun such as making a secret base
On a scale of 1-10, how uniform vs. creative you are (1 being you never deviate from the standard and continue constructing previous builds, 10 being every path you build is unique, and no two things you build are ever alike): 7 i use similar things every once in a while but when i am doing something of a totaly different genre i use a different pallet compleatly

Any photos of your work: (remember to use spoilers!) easyer to send you to my imgur http://cowiejr.imgur.com/all/
everything you see here was made by me and me alone
On a scale of 1-10, how large of structures do you like to build (1 being a 5x5x5 house or shrine, 10 being featured on Machinama Top 10's): 6, should have seen my sci fi city, massive mall made out of hexagons
On a scale of 1-10, how detailed do you like to build things (1 being outlines, 10 being you use slabs, pictures, stairs, etc. to your fullest extent, and always make sure everything is uniform from every angle): 7, i specialize in exteriors but can do a nice interior if i need to
Any particular building/town idea you would like to work on: i would quite like to work on some of the side additions such as gyms and quests, but i can help with making towns if you need me

musicrazy2488 wrote:In-Game Name: musicrazy2488
Preferred Nickname: ~Music
How long you have played MineCraft: ~5 years
How long you have played Pixelmon: 3 months
Ideas I have suggested you particularly like: I like that you're actually creating your own region from scratch, rather than one already designed or in the pokemon games.
Ideas others have suggest you particularly like:
Ideas you would like to suggest: Maybe add just a little more detail to some of the structures. Nothing to extravagant or anything, just a few minor details that will really set it apart from other buildings.
On a scale of 1-10, how uniform vs. creative you are: I can do either, I can build two buildings and make them look like they should be together, but I can also build two uniquely different buildings to seem as though they belong on different planets. I'm not wanting to brag or anything, but I'm really proud of the things I build and would give myself a 10 in both categories.

Add me on skype and I can send you some of my creations. (jasontrann)

Anyway, I would love to have the opportunity to help and hope to be hearing from you.

Both accepted! Hope to see you soon!
JOIN THE TEAM