By DylankHD
#26364 -Age:13
-IGN:DylankHD
-Trainer Leader
-lvl 40 & up

Hello,

I would like to be a Gym leader because i love battling. i go on your server everyday after i get home and i have lots of fun. The type of Gym leader i would like to be is a trainer Leader so that way Trainers can use they're whole team to battle me. Thanks for taking your time to read this post.

By kurbart
#26396 I challenged jonpop1315 and he says that he has Rainbow Badge to my understanding the rainbow badge is a grass type.

So i challenge him and he pulls out a water Pokemon and i lose so i ask him what type are you?
he says "all types" <<====DAFUQ :shock:

so i tell him rainbow is grass only then he dreps out than says "no rainbow in all games are all types"

i said "what about Pokemon Red" he says "that game sucks" and proceeds to derp

Games that Rainbow Badge was in
Red, Blue, and Yellow Grass type gym
Gold, Silver, and Crystal Grass type gym
Fire Red and Leaf Green Grass type gym
Heart Gold and Soul Silver Grass type gym
Pokemon Stadium Grass type gym
Pokemon Stadium 2 Grass type gym

I dont know what this dude is thinking but THERE IS NO MULTI TYPE GYMS

Source: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Celadon_Gym
By XRECKXIMPACT
kurbart wrote:I challenged jonpop1315 and he says that he has Rainbow Badge to my understanding the rainbow badge is a grass type.

So i challenge him and he pulls out a water Pokemon and i lose so i ask him what type are you?

so i tell him rainbow is grass only then he dreps out than says "no rainbow in all games are all types"

Take into note that this is not the pokemon games, this is a server with a mod. We dont have to go by the rules that pokemon gyms go by. The rainbow badge suits multi-type gyms if you look at it.
By Cj_Luke
#26424 So, I have a great idea for an event that I would love to be approved of and help build!

It will be a game show where you are put at the start of an obstacle course. Whether it's going through a maze, solving a puzzle, or simply guessing which switch activates the door opposed to blowing up TNT, I think it will be fun. I have only a few thoughts, and would love for you all to contribute, and for the admins to approve!
By kurbart
XRECKXIMPACT wrote:
kurbart wrote:I challenged jonpop1315 and he says that he has Rainbow Badge to my understanding the rainbow badge is a grass type.

Take into note that this is not the pokemon games, this is a server with a mod. We dont have to go by the rules that pokemon gyms go by. The rainbow badge suits multi-type gyms if you look at it.

its not the problem when he said "no rainbow in all games are all types" pissed me off on how stupid that statement was
JOIN THE TEAM