By XRECKXIMPACT
#17678 Image

Welcome to ImpactMC's Pixelmon Server Forum! Here at our server, we strive to bring out the best possible content we can for you guys/girls, the players. We listen in to what you all enjoy and usually implement it in some way (unless it is completely impossible due to certain circumstances). The server owners are very active and we do work hard to make sure the server is in fit shape. If you ever need help with anything, ask the staff, they are more than willing to help you all out.

Yep it is Player Appreciation Month for us here at ImpactMC. Don't understand what this means? Well it is pretty simple. It is our way of saying thank you to all the players who have dedicated their time to playing on the server (well not dedicated but at least play it). So, we have begun the month with 2 things, with more to come as they still need some fine tuning before we release them. One is a donation sale worth 25% off everything of your selection. I know most of you don't really care about donating so if you don't, ignore that. The other feature we currently have going is legendary spawning, with mewtwo enabled. The details on where each legend is spawning right now can be found on the website, impactmc.org. This event will be ending on Monday however, so should hurry up if you plan to enhance your team with a legendary. We hope you all enjoy this month as we give back to you guys, and we look forward to seeing all of you on the server.

Regarding the spec of the server:
64 GB RAM Dedicated
Minecraft version: 1.6.4
Pixelmon version: 3.0.0

Some nice features of our server include:

Image Compass Teleportation Image
Spoiler:

Image Grief Prevention Image
When you first join the Server, you will get a golden shovel. With this shovel, you can claim land that can be protected for you and just you, unless you wish to allow friends onto your region, which can simply be done through the command: /trust (username)

Image Shops Image
Our Shops are handled through a chest GUI, similar to the compass. You receive a book when you first join the server, and this book is your key to unlocking the store in the server.
Spoiler:

Tips: Left click to buy/sell one of an item, right click to buy/sell 16, and right click while holding shift to buy/sell 64

Image Gym's: Image
We currently have only 8 gyms, more likely to come as the mod progresses in development:
1. Image Rock Gym (Level Cap = 25) Image
2. Image Water Gym (Level Cap = 35) Image
3. Image Electric Gym (Level Cap = 40) Image
4. Image Grass Gym (Level Cap = 50) Image
5. Image Psychic Gym (Level Cap = 55) Image
6. Image Poison Gym (Level Cap = 60) Image
7. Image Fire Gym (Level Cap = 70) Image
8. Image Earth Gym (Level Cap = 80) Image

Rest of Page Remodel coming soon...

By rapidoK
#17779 - Age: 14
- IGN:rapidoK
- Desired type: i don't mined
- Determined Level: i don't mined

hello
i can adv the server on youtube if you want and get a lot more people on the server! i do host my own server so if you need help i can help you alot! please pm me back if you need to say something!
JOIN THE TEAM