By WafflelordJay
#31448 Hello everybody! My name is WafflelordJay or other known as Ivrin on this server we bring you today! Wafflemon isn't an adventure, its survival. Build your homes or catch pokemon and become the very best like no one ever was! Have your chance at becoming a Gym Leader by catching the pokemon needed! Staff and such will be here to assist you the player with various things! But anyways come on down, join us on our world of fantastic fun!
Also just so you know, there is a bug on the server. You'll have to join it twice your first time on. Kicks you for some odd reason :/
Server IP: 96.8.116.30:25865

Also we staff have skype! Feel free to add the owner (me :D) on skype!
Owners Skype: guntzishbeast (I made it when I was little >.>)

We hope you come down and play ^^
Oh and take this! You cant go alone! (Server Pack is required to play)
Wafflemon Official Sever Pack: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/deta ... ack.113300
Wafflemon Website: http://jamy2316.wix.com/wafflemon

Update: We have banned a few people and have started a new server world which is beautiful! We have also upgraded the server to hold more slots! For people currently active nothing has changed as you are on the world already! Since I cant be on all the time I am currently looking for able people to hold a staff position. And sadly if we dont get enough active people the server will be shut-down :C

By tobz789
#31888 Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Failed to start game

A full error report has been saved to C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Roaming\.technic\wafflemonserver-pack\crash-reports\crash-2013-05-10_09.35.20-client.txt - Please include a copy of that file (Not this screen!) if you report this crash to anyone; without it, they will not be able to help fix the crash :(

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 18b9a7ff --------
Full report at:
C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Roaming\.technic\wafflemonserver-pack\crash-reports\crash-2013-05-10_09.35.20-client.txt
Please show that file to Mojang, NOT just this screen!

Generated 10/05/13 09:35

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.5.1
Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.7.0_13, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 120924352 bytes (115 MB) / 403046400 bytes (384 MB) up to 954466304 bytes (910 MB)
JVM Flags: 1 total; -Xmx1024m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML:
LWJGL: 2.4.2
OpenGL: AMD 760G GL version 3.3.10243 Compatibility Profile Context, ATI Technologies Inc.
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
Type: Client (map_client.txt)
Texture Pack: Default
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

org.lwjgl.opengl.OpenGLException: Invalid value (1281)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.Util.checkGLError(Util.java:56)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.swapBuffers(Display.java:645)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71357_I(Minecraft.java:514)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:403)
at net.minecraft.client.MinecraftAppletImpl.func_71384_a(SourceFile:56)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:729)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
--- END ERROR REPORT c95195e4 ----------

wow?
By GrandmasterJMC
#31997 tobz if thats from the mod pack they made just run it again it happened to my friend too
By Panforever
#32065 Server has been restarted ;) and is on now,

Also a note we have a bug that Crashes people the first time they join. This only accurs the very first time. So dont be afraid if you get kicked the first time ;).

We hope to see you online and have lots of fun with us ;)

*Note*

If the server appears offline or crashed feel free to contact either Ivrin_vinkari (guntzishbeast) or Panforeverz (Panforeverz) on skype.
By Panforever
#32440 Hi iss ;)

When you are online try to catch Ivrin_vinkari,

You can indeed apply for gym leader ;) he will explain the details ;)

Also

We have added NPC's there will be quest added soon also ;) Our economy system is now fully working (including a pawnshop that buys your items so you have a income :) )

And once we have more people playing we will also start holding Events Like Tournaments Scavenger hunts and so on ;).

Also dont forget to look for easter eggs on the server :D there are little hidden secrets all over the place
JOIN THE TEAM