By captainwaffelz
phorcillic wrote:Yup, there are some positions open. Server is 'down', because it's restarting soon.

Please fill this form :)
Minecraft Login:
Previous servers (with ranks):
Known Languages:
Time Availability (in GMT):
Applied position: Builder/Officer
[If Builder]: Buildings builded by you (screenshots, minimum 2 different buildings. Will be verified)

That's mine, for example :P
Minecraft Login: phorcillic
Previous servers (with ranks): Heaven MyCraft.pl (Senior Moderator), PZS.pl (Administrator), poNland.pl (Head Admin)
Known Languages: Polish (parent), English (A2), German (A1), Japanese (A1)
Time Availability (in GMT): 8:00-22:00
Applied Position: Officer

Hmm id rather be a officer, but if needed i could help build, i know a nice amount of spanish, extremely adept in english(obviously lawlz) i work extremely well with fustrated people ive worked on my friends server, but he got rid of it since he didnt have time to manage it, i could be on 5-9(ish) about 5 days a week, i could be on for only a hour or 2 at a time untill i get my upgraded processor,(gonna get it before Easter) i dont got any screenshots, we always built for fun, but ill build a pokemart/pokecenter to show building skills, to top it off my players skin is Snake from metal gear :P i dont know if u know or not but snake is like the king of combat in his game series :P
By exmand
#7942 Minecraft Login: Jmasterflex02
Previous servers (with ranks): I was in another pixelmon server, I was a gym leader moderator and assistant builder
Known Languages: I know a bit of spanish, and fluent in Jamacian Patois
Time Availability (in GMT): 6 PM through 3 AM
Applied position: Officer
By Terramort
#11358 Minecraft Login: Terramort
Previous servers (with ranks): Reckless Miners, started as player and was OP by the time the owner decided to move on.
Known Languages: English and a small amount of Quenya
Time Availability (in GMT): Usually 11 a.m. to 1 a.m. next morning.
Applied position: Nothing really. I just want to play the game until I have a team I feel worthy of using as a gym leader, then maybe I'll apply.

Other: I have plenty of experience building, and give you a hand if you need it. Also, I played for a little while, but no matter how far I traveled, it seemed block protection was still enable. Are players not allowed to make their own stuff, or is some level of rank required?

EDIT: I've played a bit on the server and have found a few bugs (I think).

The time refuses to change. It's stuck at night. Time tries to go forward, but the stars move for about half a second, then jump back to the position they were in. The weather is also affected by this. Raid/snow repeatedly start/stop every second as the time jump back to right as the rain/snow begin. Won't like, it's really annoying to watch rain/snow slowly fade in for a second, suddenly disappear, and to it again over and over and over again. In fact, I can't do it. Just the rain going psssh... psssh... psssh.... psssh... on an infinite loop while I write this has driven me to quit. I tried quitting/rejoining already, no change.

When this gets fixed, along with the ability to mine aluminum/iron to make my own pokeballs, I would love to rejoin and play the server. Until then, I can't take the weather.
By phorcillic
The time refuses to change. It's stuck at night. Time tries to go forward, but the stars move for about half a second, then jump back to the position they were in. The weather is also affected by this. Raid/snow repeatedly start/stop every second as the time jump back to right as the rain/snow begin. Won't like, it's really annoying to watch rain/snow slowly fade in for a second, suddenly disappear, and to it again over and over and over again. In fact, I can't do it. Just the rain going psssh... psssh... psssh.... psssh... on an infinite loop while I write this has driven me to quit. I tried quitting/rejoining already, no change.

This is a result of using RealTime - a plugin, which sets the time in a game to the real one - you have propably logged in during the server tie night.
Normally in MC, night happens every 20 minutes, which makes Dusk Balls a little overpowered. (Ultra Ball: 2x CatchRate, 1200 $. Dusk Ball - 3,5x CatchRate in the night/caves, 1000 $ ). I am still looking for a better version of that plugin/mod.
By Artman116
#12076 Minecraft Login: artman116
Previous servers (with ranks): Mc.novatalk.net (I was 20$ Donator)
Known Languages: English
Time Availability (in GMT): 16:00 - 21:30
Applied position: Blacksmith
[If Builder]: The Boat in Floaden

You've already seen me around, i just want a rank :P I'm the blacksmith in Floaden; I work for PoweredDragon
JOIN THE TEAM