By imapseudonym
lilFR0STIFY wrote:
imapseudonym wrote:Auto restart is back on. I forgot to turn it on after I left for work today.

As for crashes, just Pixelmon 2.0 bugs that will hopefully be sorted out soon :D

what does it mean if i got an email saying my mod/admin and shop applications were approved?

Honestly I'm not quite sure. Was it an automated response from our mail server or?

And thanks guys for the positive reviews. It's nice to hear some positive things at times as the server can be challenging :]

By LightAdept
#7777 If the Owner of Crime Think could please PM or meet me on your teamspeak sometime, i have something i would like to discuss with you. Please reply with your prefered method of communication (skype, ts3, etc) and your information, and we'll work from there.
By imapseudonym
LightAdept wrote:If the Owner of Crime Think could please PM or meet me on your teamspeak sometime, i have something i would like to discuss with you. Please reply with your prefered method of communication (skype, ts3, etc) and your information, and we'll work from there.

PM sent.

And hey there firetools, hope to see ya on :D
By JakeValentine
#7893 The spawn rate of pokemon is set, I do wish you guys would just get over that. /: The spawn is set so low because if it were set high then everyone would have the same pokemon. It makes them more rare, more worth something. Personally, I think it could be set lower.. I was the first to catch a Mew, and then immediately after EVERYONE caught a Mew. Now Mew isn't even that rare because there's like, 9 of them.

...moral of the story, stop complaining about the spawn rates, dang
By Lessy45
JakeValentine wrote:The spawn rate of pokemon is set, I do wish you guys would just get over that. /: The spawn is set so low because if it were set high then everyone would have the same pokemon. It makes them more rare, more worth something. Personally, I think it could be set lower.. I was the first to catch a Mew, and then immediately after EVERYONE caught a Mew. Now Mew isn't even that rare because there's like, 9 of them.

...moral of the story, stop complaining about the spawn rates, dang

i agree with that, on the actual games its not like you find the pokemon you want 100% of the time it takes time and thats it

*liked*
By lilFR0STIFY
imapseudonym wrote:
lilFR0STIFY wrote:
imapseudonym wrote:Auto restart is back on. I forgot to turn it on after I left for work today.

As for crashes, just Pixelmon 2.0 bugs that will hopefully be sorted out soon :D

what does it mean if i got an email saying my mod/admin and shop applications were approved?

Honestly I'm not quite sure. Was it an automated response from our mail server or?

And thanks guys for the positive reviews. It's nice to hear some positive things at times as the server can be challenging :]

im not sur it said my applcations were approved by a mod or admin
JOIN THE TEAM