By 1c2at
#44828 This is a 24/7 adventure server that needs staff, builders, and gym leaders.

Builder Application:
Why you want to be a builder:

Staff Application:
Have you been staff on a server before:
Have you been banned form a server:
If you have been banned what reason:

Gym Leader Application:
How long have you been playing Pixelmon:
Have you ever been a gym leader before:

Extra mods you will need:
Custom NPCs
link-http://www.minecraftprojects.net/custom-npcs

If you are accepted I will send you a message on this website. Hope to see you soon! :D

By Galactico101
#44901 Gym Leader Application:
What type would you like:fire
How long have you been playing Pixelmon: 6 months
Have you ever been a gym leader before: i have been a gym leader once before. i do believe i have what it takes to be a gym leader.
By hazelwood123
#44995 Gym Leader Application:
What type would you like: either water or psychic
How long have you been playing Pixelmon: about 5 months
Have you ever been a gym leader before: yes on 2 different servers. Hope i can help in any way possible!
By trung606
#45064 Builder Application:
Pic of something you have built: The server i build on isn't online right now.
Why you want to be a builder: I like to build, I like minecraft, I like pokemon, what's not better than doing all 3 of them at the same time?
By SSJMelon
#45163 Staff Application:
Why you would like to be staff: I love watching servers grow
and whats a better way to make a server grow than to help!
Have you been staff on a server before: Yes iv'e been staff plenty of times. (Even became a co-owner.)
Have you been banned form a server: no
PS: My IGN is SSJMelon
By wavenaut
#45257 Staff Application:
Why you would like to be staff: I have got my own server too, so I got some experience... I am almost every day online and like to help out people.
Have you been staff on a server before: My own, and a friend's server
Have you been banned from a server: Nope
By BBot4Life
#45267 Staff application:
Why you would like to be staff: Because i know what is like to be staff and i am very helpful when it comes to getting on with business plus know all useful commands and can enforce rules
Have you been staff on a server before: Admin 10 times mod 25 Co Owner twice Owner once (rough)
Have you been banned form a server: I have but it was mostly my friends fault for telling me I could do something i wasnt allowed to do.
If you have been banned what reason: He told me I could steal from people chests so i said in chat just stole all of [insert name here]'s chest lol! Then the admin saw and banned me.
By TheSoulSaver
#45305 Staff Application:
Why you would like to be staff: I work well in an organized server. Along with that being said, I love to make some friends that have a relate-able experience with Pokemon.
Have you been staff on a server before: Yes
Have you been banned form a server: No
If you have been banned what reason:Never been banned.
By Palinrir
#45380 Builder Application:

Pic of something you have built:

http://s1269.photobucket.com/user/Palin ... /Minecraft

Why you want to be a builder: I enjoy building, helps me occupy my time. Plus I would love to be able to build things on a server for others to enjoy in time. Plus, Pokemon is awesome, so Wynaut build on a Pokemon server?
JOIN THE TEAM