By sea7619
#128022 Minecraft Username: Sea7619
Pokemon games you own (all): Red, Blue, Yellow, Silver, Gold, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, LeafGreen, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Soulsilver, White, Colosseum, XD: Gale of Darkness
Experience with NetBattle: None
Experience with pokemonshowdown.com: I play regularly. I know the basics of PSD as far as making teams and battling goes, granted though, there isn't a whole lot more to it than that. I typically use it for either testing teams or just doing random battles when I'm bored.

Are you a part of any Pokemon leagues or communities?
I am part of another minor pixelmon community, but I'm not very interested in it, and don't play frequently.

Why do you want to be a E4?
I want to be an E4 because I have a large amount of knowledge of the game and pose a large challenge to trainers. I'm certain I'd be a challenge that would really test the skills of a trainer and be a good indication if someone is really ready for the champ or not.

Will you be able to log in at least once a week for one hour per week to accept challenges?
Yes, I usually log on at least once a day for some time either in the morning or evening.
How often will you be able to accept challenges outside of your challenge schedule?
I will accept any and all challengers as long as they follow the prerequisites of an E4 challenge and I'm not busy. Meaning I don't necessarily have a battle schedule.

Are you willing to prepare a team that meets specifications? (Type and level cap of 100-- server admins can help you get started) Yes. Should I get the position, I already have a team in mind, and will gladly do anything necessary to make my team.

By DemonRunner87
#128335 Minecraft Username: Demon_runner87

What position are you interested in? : im mostly interested in Builder or moderator, preferably Builder.

What experience do you have with said position? (Have you been an admin/moderator/builder before? If so, where? Do you battle other players a lot in Pixelmon, on Pokemon X/Y or Pokemonshowdown.com?):

I dont have much experience at builder, other then the fact that i play minecraft mainly to build and create. i think im a decent builder and i would like to try to grab one of the builder spots.

i havent been a moderator/admin before either, but i know the rules of the server and i also know that there where other admins that where banned from the server because of certain things that happened. i have a prity good idea af what an admin's job is and i know what a builders job is.

i use to battle other players a lot. before this i was the fuchsia AGL, so battling other people was my job. unfortunately i was busy with things at home and school that i wasn't on enough and was demoted.
i dont have pokemon X or Y yet, my 3DS has been missing for a while. and dont ask about Pokemon Show Down, i just simply suck.

Please provide links, screenshots or videos (or PokemonShowdown replays) of work you have done in the past related to the position you are applying for: heres a link to some things i have done on the pokeheaven server: http://imgur.com/2AialGb,DitwVs4,CzZoOWW,nVinJHc.

thank you for your time, i hope that i qualify for any one of the positions.
By IMABOMB36
#128467 Minecraft Username: IMABOMB36

What position are you interested in? : a Kanto Builder

What experience do you have with said position? i have been a builder/admin/mod on a server called twistpvp
Please provide links, screenshots or videos: this is come pictures of my builds click on link. http://imabomb36.imgur.com/all/
Thank you for your time
Sincerely IMABOMB36.
By IMABOMB36
#128469 [quote="IMABOMB36 » 24 Jun 2014 17:45"]Minecraft Username: IMABOMB36

What position are you interested in? : a Kanto Builder

What experience do you have with said position? i have been a builder/admin/mod on a server called twistpvp
Please provide links, screenshots or videos: this is come pictures of my builds click on link. http://imabomb36.imgur.com/all/ c lick on album
Thank you for your time
Sincerely IMABOMB36.
By ticobico7401
#128594 Minecraft Username:

What position are you interested in? : Builder And Or Moderator/Admin

What experience do you have with said position? (Have you been an admin/moderator/builder before? If so, where? Do you battle other players a lot in Pixelmon, on Pokemon X/Y or Pokemonshowdown.com?):
I have been OP on 3 Different servers, but not of pixeLmon. I often battle players in Showdown, and pixelmon.
As for building, I Have Been builder on one other server and built large areas, although this was a while ago.

Please provide links, screenshots or videos (or PokemonShowdown replays) of work you have done in the past related to the position you are applying for:

I have no idea how to post pics, but i can skype you the screencaps i have of them:
Skype ID: Dorothy.barton-aly12o (my mothers)
Although this application may seem shady, I feel that i have the abilities to earn a rank on your server.
ticobico7401
By ElectronicGamer1
#128684 Minecraft Username:ElectronicGamer1 Or RainingMiracle

What position are you interested in? : admin

What experience do you have with said position? (Have you been an admin/moderator/builder before? If so, where? i was admin on the ajps server before it closed
Do you battle other players a lot in Pixelmon, on Pokemon X/Y or Pokemonshowdown.com?): most of the time

Please provide links, screenshots or videos (or PokemonShowdown replays) of work you have done in the past related to the position you are applying for:i dont have any
By HappyGalaxy
#128909 Minecraft Username: HappyGalaxy
Pokemon games you own (all): All but Blue, silver and gold
Experience with NetBattle:none D:
Experience with pokemonshowdown.com: Lots, I was even a part of a league

Are you a part of any Pokemon leagues or communities? no

Why do you want to be a Gym Leader? Because I really want to be someone who can motivate people to continue with the server and be able to test peoples skills

Will you be able to log in at least once a week for one hour per week to accept challenges? I been logging in almost everyday for that long

How often will you be able to accept challenges outside of your challenge schedule? I would challenge people whenever they ask unless there are too many challengers

Are you willing to prepare a team that meets your Gym's specifications? (Type and level cap of 60-- server admins can help you get started) Yes I am, I'll be up for anything!
By SkaaraAD
#129068 Minecraft Username: SkaaraAD

What position are you interested in? : E4 Member

What experience do you have with said position? (Have you been an admin/moderator/builder before? If so, where? Do you battle other players a lot in Pixelmon, on Pokemon X/Y or Pokemonshowdown.com?): I have no experience with being an Elite 4, although I do have experience with being both Fuchsia Gym Leader, and Apprentice Gym Leader.

Please provide links, screenshots or videos (or PokemonShowdown replays) of work you have done in the past related to the position you are applying for: I actually have no screenshots/PokeShowdown replays because I'm highly unprofessional at times and today is one of those days, although I can promise you that I will not be an easy Elite 4 to beat.
JOIN THE TEAM