By computer_101dude
#47887 Well, I have got the mods ready but the server needs lots of work, even with a map.
I should be done by 6/21/13 at 8:00 pm today or 6/22/13 at 6:00 pm
the IP : 72.184.27.221 I will not white list it but it will be up today for work I will make mod apps &
gym leader - co-leader apps so I will post on the forums. its a new dawn as the server heads into the bulid stage !! maybe even beta stage world edit will make things easy also i will give a shout out to bryant wiltshire he could be the server D.E.V

By computer_101dude
#48363 well theres a dely the server won't be out to day but I cant work on it to day I will stay up tonight to work but i have thing to do so i cant work on the alpha and i need mods/admin and buliders for the alpha do'nt
forget the gym leader/co-leaders for the server im making the site now
By JewelOfDarkness
computer_101dude wrote:Well, I have got the mods ready but the server needs lots of work, even with a map.
I should be done by 6/21/13 at 8:00 pm today or 6/22/13 at 6:00 pm
the IP : 72.184.27.221 I will not white list it but it will be up today for work I will make mod apps &
gym leader - co-leader apps so I will post on the forums soon see ya then :D

Hi! i would love to help you build the server, be a gymleader/elite4 and maybe become an admin! <3
Love Jewel :) :P

P.S please contact me via Skype or msg me here! :) skype: alexevitz
By computer_101dude
#49359 the server now has pex !! plugin but i don't know how to set it up correctly i need a D.E.V for this if your smart at the plugin contact me via skype or re-ply here my skype computer_101dude then u will see cj jam that me
JOIN THE TEAM