6%
10%
13%
11%
3%

By Windjoe
Vasey wrote:2nd Region Gym-Leader
IGN:x_vaseyy_x
What Gym are you applying for:I'm not too sure what the Gym types for the second region are,but i'm hoping for a rock type Gym.
Co Gymleader or Gymleader:Either suits me
Why do you want to apply for this gym:I'm getting to the stage where all i can do is just grind so that i can put up an actual fight against the Current GLs,which can get tedious very quickly.
What would you like to see added to the server:I,personally,would like to see a Team Rocket storyline implemented,where if you complete it you can choose whether you want to join TR or not.
Will you try to abuse your prizes:Of course not
Will you respect staff:Definitely

Time Zone:GMT
Previous Staff?:Moderator on a public server for about 3-4 weeks before it went down, OP on my friends private server for about 4 month.
Age[Optional]:16

Thanks for reading :)
Accepted, rock city is not build yet as of me posting this so it may be a while till you get your pokes.
By Windjoe
JessicaTheEeveeQueen wrote:IGN: Somokazu
What Gym are you applying for: Psychic (Second Region)
Co Gymleader or Gymleader: Co-Gymleader.
Why do you want to apply for this gym: [I love Psychic types] I want to have something that makes me feel responsible and part of this server.
What would you like to see added to the server: Nothing Really. The Server is good as is. Nothing comes to mind.
Will you try to abuse your prizes: No.

Will you respect staff: Always. I would have no reason to be dis-respectful.

Time Zone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Previous Staff?: No.
Age[Optional]: 21
Currently there is no psychic gym for the second region but there is in the 1st region, would you like to be that leader?
By Windjoe
bookwormmermaid wrote:IGN: bookwormmermaid
Will you respect staff and players: Yes
Are you mature to not get angry and start griefing when you are asked to take a build down: I would never through a tantrum just becuase i was asked to take something down.
Will you abuse the Creative: Of course not.
How well can you build on a scale of 1-10: I would say about a 7-8 depending on what is being built.
From Pictures you've seen what town do you want to work on: Well I would like to help with the second region.
Pics:
Pics look good! Accepted, thanks for applying.
By Css1234567890123
#55234 Ya I usually get up before Joe does (most of the time) and I check to see if its up or not, and I must of missed it. I know its on now though, haha.
By Vasey
Windjoe wrote:
What Gym are you applying for:I'm not too sure what the Gym types for the second region are,but i'm hoping for a rock type Gym.
Why do you want to apply for this gym:I'm getting to the stage where all i can do is just grind so that i can put up an actual fight against the Current GLs,which can get tedious very quickly.
What would you like to see added to the server:I,personally,would like to see a Team Rocket storyline implemented,where if you complete it you can choose whether you want to join TR or not.

Previous Staff?:Moderator on a public server for about 3-4 weeks before it went down, OP on my friends private server for about 4 month.

Accepted, rock city is not build yet as of me posting this so it may be a while till you get your pokes.

Thanks :) and it doesn't really matter when i get my pokemon :P i won't be needing them until the 2nd region is entirely built,anyways:)
By Css1234567890123
Vasey wrote:
Windjoe wrote:

Thanks :) and it doesn't really matter when i get my pokemon :P i won't be needing them until the 2nd region is entirely built,anyways:)

Honestly, I had no idea that there was a rock city coming in the second region, so what do ya know, you learn something new everyday haha.
JOIN THE TEAM