2%
49%
6%
10%
13%
11%
3%
By DutchKroket
#55262 Hello people of Winds of adventure!

I am here to try something new, I'm going to try out some server reviews so I can ask/tell you guys what to do to get a sub-forum.

Pro's
-Awesome Story.
-I love the minigames!
-A original map that you can still escape.
-A awesome team of people (admins/gyms/builders).
-The music is just epic.

Con's
-Alot of NPCS make alot of lagg (but I know you are trying to fix it).
-A low player count (I sure hope that will be going up soon)
-That damn lava parkour!

My final count
You definetly have a shot at getting a sub-forum, the only thing that needs to become some less is the lagg, cause it makes flying no fun. Once you get a high and active community this server will definetly get our ultimate reward! (a sub-forum)

~Dutch

By Windjoe
DutchKroket wrote:Hello people of Winds of adventure!

I am here to try something new, I'm going to try out some server reviews so I can ask/tell you guys what to do to get a sub-forum.

Pro's
-Awesome Story.
-I love the minigames!
-The music is just epic.

Con's
-That damn lava parkour!

My final count
You definetly have a shot at getting a sub-forum, the only thing that needs to become some less is the lagg, cause it makes flying no fun. Once you get a high and active community this server will definetly get our ultimate reward! (a sub-forum)

~Dutch
Thanks for the awesome feedback, I did raise the player slots to 100. I am working on fixing the custom npcs lag. I had to delete all the un-needed NPCs, but the only way to completely fix the lag is getting a upgrade on the server.

Edit: Also the lava parkour is to just make it a challenge to get to the fire city :P
By Css1234567890123
DutchKroket wrote:Hello people of Winds of adventure!

Pro's
-Awesome Story.
-I love the minigames!
-The music is just epic.

Con's
-That damn lava parkour!

My final count

~Dutch

Thanks for the feedback, you said I was awesome, I'm an admin. So that made my day, I guess.
Donuts to you.

That was weird.

But thank you for the feedback, glad you like our server.
By Toolaz
#55451 App for: Builder
IGN: Toolaz
Will you respect staff and players: Definitely
Are you mature to not get angry and start griefing when you are asked to take a build down: No, I understand that everyone does not think the same about builds and its kind of dumb if someone gets angry about it so i wont.
Will you abuse Creative(This will result in ban or being removed from builder): No I will not and treat this as a privilege.
Pictures of your builds: Will post soon in an edit.
How well can you build on a scale of 1-10: 5 mostly because I don't think I'm the best but I think I do a good job
From Pictures you've seen what town do you want to work on: Any really.

I know I'm new to this server but this server is great and i want to help out.
Good Job Windjoe!

Edit: My Pics
PokeCenter | Show

House | Show
By Windjoe
#55456 Server is being upgraded! Should be no lag at all, and most likely players slots will increase to 150. Thanks to everybody who donated!

Edit: There will also be a new ip I'll post it here when its done uploading.
By Windjoe
Toolaz wrote:App for: Builder
IGN: Toolaz
Will you respect staff and players: Definitely
Are you mature to not get angry and start griefing when you are asked to take a build down: No, I understand that everyone does not think the same about builds and its kind of dumb if someone gets angry about it so i wont.
Will you abuse Creative(This will result in ban or being removed from builder): No I will not and treat this as a privilege.
Pictures of your builds: Will post soon in an edit.
How well can you build on a scale of 1-10: 5 mostly because I don't think I'm the best but I think I do a good job
From Pictures you've seen what town do you want to work on: Any really.

I know I'm new to this server but this server is great and i want to help out.
Good Job Windjoe!
I'll hold off on this till you can get some pics.
JOIN THE TEAM