6%
10%
13%
11%
3%
By Windjoe
Josecami wrote:IGN:
Will you respect staff and players: Yes, in respectful and kind
Are you mature to not get angry and start griefing when you are asked to take a build down: I will never grief someone server, they alredy griefed 2 times one of my maps, and I know it feels horrible.
Will you abuse Creative(This will result in ban): No
Pictures of your builds: You can see some pictures in my banner :D
How well can you build on a scale of 1-10: 9
From Pictures you've seen what town do you want to work on: I want to improve all the towns building more houses or buildings.

Also I can help with other things like custom npc quests :D
Thanks for applying Josecami! I'm guessing your IGN is the same as your forum username? I'll PM you the the ip, keep in mind permissions are quite buggy atm.

By Alcolyte
#51342 I'm so ecstatic. I've been excited to get to play with others. I've been playing like.. four solo games with myself to just play, but after so long, it just got boring battling other Pokemon and wanted to play more and interact with other players.
By musicrazy2488
#51361 Okay, so I'm applying for builder, but rather than just typing yes or no for the questions, I'll say a little about myself. I'm 19 years old, so I would definitely say that I'm more mature than most. I've been in college for 2 years and any down time I had, I was either spending it with my g/f or playing/building in minecraft. I have been a staff member on previous servers as well, so I have experience. I would say on a scale from 1-10 for my build rating, I would give myself a 7 or 8. I've seen builds worth 10's and they're ridiculous haha. I can build anything and everything, so just say the word and it's built. It doesn't really matter what city I build in either. I tend to build more modern/futuristic buildings by the way. Anyway, I really hope you guys take my app. into consideration, and I'll see you around the server :D

-musicrazy2488
By Windjoe
musicrazy2488 wrote:Okay, so I'm applying for builder, but rather than just typing yes or no for the questions, I'll say a little about myself. I'm 19 years old, so I would definitely say that I'm more mature than most. I've been in college for 2 years and any down time I had, I was either spending it with my g/f or playing/building in minecraft. I have been a staff member on previous servers as well, so I have experience. I would say on a scale from 1-10 for my build rating, I would give myself a 7 or 8. I've seen builds worth 10's and they're ridiculous haha. I can build anything and everything, so just say the word and it's built. It doesn't really matter what city I build in either. I tend to build more modern/futuristic buildings by the way. Anyway, I really hope you guys take my app. into consideration, and I'll see you around the server :D

-musicrazy2488
Thanks for applying, try to use the format next time though. I'll talk to the admins about your application.
JOIN THE TEAM