49%
6%
10%
13%
11%
3%

By sonissonic
#52058 IGN:LegendOfPhillip
Will you respect staff and players:Yes, I will.
Are you mature to not get angry and start griefing when you are asked to take a build down:Yes, I am
Will you abuse Creative(This will result in ban or being removed from builder): No,I won't go and nuke a town.
Pictures of your builds:
How well can you build on a scale of 1-10: 7
From Pictures you've seen what town do you want to work on: ill work on any town that i need to.
By DritzDuhSexy
#52060 IGN: DritzDuhSexy
Will you respect staff and players: Yes, I will unless they pick a fight with me :I.
Are you mature to not get angry and start griefing when you are asked to take a build town: I would never grief the server if im asked to build a town and I am mature when I need to be.
Will you abuse Creative(This will result in ban or being removed from builder): I promised myself that if I am ever staff on a server that I wouldn't abuse creative, I like to play legit.
Pictures of your builds: I'm sorry but I don't have any :(
How well can you build on a scale of 1-10: 7.5
From Pictures you've seen what town do you want to work on: I heard that there is going to be a new region so I would like to help work on that.
By Kyiv
#52086 Wait... Did I get accepted for Mod? Sorry but my internet is only limited to 128kb/s so I can't really play Pixelmon online but Im going to Maldives on Friday and hopefully join you guys on the server!
By Windjoe
Mitcch wrote:IGN:MiiTccH
Will you respect staff and players: of course
Are you mature to not get angry and start griefing when you are asked to take a build down:yes I am.
Will you abuse Creative(This will result in ban or being removed from builder):no reason to.
Pictures of your builds:dry are attached
How well can you build on a scale of 1-10:9
From Pictures you've seen what town do you want to work on: it doesn't matter. Everything looks cool to me:)
Since you don't have pictures I'll make you trial builders and we'll see how you do. Thanks for applying.
By Windjoe
sonissonic wrote:IGN:LegendOfPhillip
Will you respect staff and players:Yes, I will.
Are you mature to not get angry and start griefing when you are asked to take a build down:Yes, I am
Will you abuse Creative(This will result in ban or being removed from builder): No,I won't go and nuke a town.
Pictures of your builds:
How well can you build on a scale of 1-10: 7
From Pictures you've seen what town do you want to work on: ill work on any town that i need to.
I'll make you trial builder since you left out pictures and we'll see how well you do. Thanks for applying Legend.
By Windjoe
DritzDuhSexy wrote:IGN: DritzDuhSexy
Will you respect staff and players: Yes, I will unless they pick a fight with me :I.
Are you mature to not get angry and start griefing when you are asked to take a build town: I would never grief the server if im asked to build a town and I am mature when I need to be.
Will you abuse Creative(This will result in ban or being removed from builder): I promised myself that if I am ever staff on a server that I wouldn't abuse creative, I like to play legit.
Pictures of your builds: I'm sorry but I don't have any :(
How well can you build on a scale of 1-10: 7.5
From Pictures you've seen what town do you want to work on: I heard that there is going to be a new region so I would like to help work on that.
I'll make you trial builder till I can see what you can do ingame Dritz. Thanks for applying.
By Windjoe
Kyiv wrote:Wait... Did I get accepted for Mod? Sorry but my internet is only limited to 128kb/s so I can't really play Pixelmon online but Im going to Maldives on Friday and hopefully join you guys on the server!
No sorry Finn, Mod staff is full atm. We'll possibly be accepting more soon.
By ElectronicGamer1
#52102 IGN: ElectronicGamer1
Will you respect staff and players: Yes I Always Do
Are you mature to not get angry and start griefing when you are asked to take a build down: I Have Never Been Angry And I Dont Grief
Will you abuse Creative(This will result in ban or being removed from builder): No I Wont Abuse Creative That Would Be Less Fun
Pictures of your builds: Image
How well can you build on a scale of 1-10: 5-10
From Pictures you've seen what town do you want to work on: Any Would Be Willing To Help AnyWhere
ByMrGarchomp
#52113 Apply cation for JrMod
IGN:killer8999
What would you like to see added to the server:wut u want XD
Are you mature:IDK
Will you respect staff above you:yh im not stupid
Will you respect trainers as they are the same rank as you:yh
What will you do to help the server:helping peoples
How Well do you understand commands:very well
Typing Skill[1-10]:9

Timezone:UTC+3
Age[Optional]:16