6%
10%
13%
11%
3%
By corb142
#52488 IGN:corb142
Will you respect staff and other players: yes
will you get mad and grief if one of your builds get taken down:no i will take it as a sign that i need to work on it more.
will you abuse creative:no i want a legit play through of the server.
pictures of build: my computer won't let me post now will reply to this by tomorrow night.
how well can you build on a scale from 1-10:8
what towns would you like to work on:any that needs people to work on it

By Windjoe
MCBOBBYE wrote:
MCBOBBYE wrote:IGN:bobski187
What Gym are you applying for:grass-third gym
Co Gymleader or Gymleader: co gym leader
Why do you want to apply for this gym: theres never a gym leader on for it D:
What would you like to see added to the server: an underwater town for a water gym :D
Will you try to abuse your prizes:no
Will you respect staff:ofcourse i already do!
Age(Optional) 17

Time Zone:eastern
Previous Staff?: i dont go on other servers much :P
Age[Optional]:17still... xD

for builder too
IGN:bobski187
Will you respect staff and players: of course :P
Are you mature to not get angry and start griefing when you are asked to take a build down: yes :P im just building for fun :)
Will you abuse Creative(This will result in ban or being removed from builder): nope
Pictures of your builds:
How well can you build on a scale of 1-10: 5 im good and have creative ideas but im a slow builder
From Pictures you've seen what town do you want to work on: interested in some of the towns in the new region but happy to work when needed

im interested in building when im not being a gym leader :P so i guess i wont be a full builder all the time but id love to help when needed :D
Accepted on both but you'll be trial builder till I can see what you can do!
By Windjoe
corb142 wrote:IGN:corb142
Will you respect staff and other players: yes
will you get mad and grief if one of your builds get taken down:no i will take it as a sign that i need to work on it more.
will you abuse creative:no i want a legit play through of the server.
pictures of build: my computer won't let me post now will reply to this by tomorrow night.
how well can you build on a scale from 1-10:8
what towns would you like to work on:any that needs people to work on it
You are accepted but you will be trial builder till I can see what you can do! Thanks for applying.
By Windjoe
ElectronicGamer1 wrote:IGN: ElectronicGamer1
Will you respect staff and players: Yes I Always Do
Are you mature to not get angry and start griefing when you are asked to take a build down: I Have Never Been Angry And I Dont Grief
Will you abuse Creative(This will result in ban or being removed from builder): No I Wont Abuse Creative That Would Be Less Fun
Pictures of your builds: Image
How well can you build on a scale of 1-10: 5-10
From Pictures you've seen what town do you want to work on: Any Would Be Willing To Help AnyWhere
Accepted, you will be trial builder like the other apps till I can see what you can do! Thanks for applying!
By Kyiv
Windjoe wrote:First two towns of the second region are basically done! Heres some pics for you guys. :D

Spoiler:

Looks great! But I still can't get on! Image(stops playing pixelmon for a year)
By Windjoe
Kyiv wrote:
Windjoe wrote:First two towns of the second region are basically done! Heres some pics for you guys. :D

Spoiler:

Looks great! But I still can't get on! (stops playing pixelmon for a year)
Yeah that sucks Kyiv_, hope you can get your internet fixed soon =/.
By bookwormmermaid
#52517 IGN: Bookwormmermaid
Which Gym: Bug Gym
Position: Co-gymleader
Why do you want to apply for this gym: Well I would like to help out on the server and it
seems that having the co leaders for gyms allows for players to have more chances for badges
Since the main gym leader cant be on 24/7.
What would i like to see added to the server: Smooth out terrain around the towns make it more natural looking.
Will you try to abuse your prizes: No I dont like cheating.
Will you respect Staff: Yes You are all really friendly so of course i'll respect you all.
Time Zone: UTC
Previous Staff: Well i havent had any experience on other servers but i would love to try on this one.
By Windjoe
bookwormmermaid wrote:IGN: Bookwormmermaid
Which Gym: Bug Gym
Position: Co-gymleader
Why do you want to apply for this gym: Well I would like to help out on the server and it
seems that having the co leaders for gyms allows for players to have more chances for badges
Since the main gym leader cant be on 24/7.
What would i like to see added to the server: Smooth out terrain around the towns make it more natural looking.
Will you try to abuse your prizes: No I dont like cheating.
Will you respect Staff: Yes You are all really friendly so of course i'll respect you all.
Time Zone: UTC
Previous Staff: Well i havent had any experience on other servers but i would love to try on this one.
Accepted, thanks for applying. I'll spawn your pokes ingame when I'm on.
By ApocolypticMew
#52616 i'd like to be builder

Ign:theapocolipse
Will i respect staff: Of course
pics of my work: i dunno how to do them
will i abuse creative: no way!
How well do i build: 7.5/10
what town i want to work on: all of them, but only where there are errors
JOIN THE TEAM