By ricedog
#50266 TO JOIN THIS SERVER YOU NEED: PIXELMON!!!

We are a brand new server!!!!
Our ip: 198.8.93.196

~~~Server Applications~~~
We need the following for the server:
Builders
Gym Leaders
Staff

To get these positions apply on our forums. Also see screenshots of are map on our website as well.

http://www.deltacrafts.webs.com

~~~ Our Server Has These~~~

Iconomey

One In a Chamber

Grief Prevention

Business

Routes

2 Regins

Drop Parties

Tournaments

AND MUCH MORE!!!!

Our server is 24/7 and almost has no lag

See screen shots at our website.

************************************Youtubers That Have Joined the Server******************************************

ZeroNightmare

DemmiCalabor

Steelers

Ricedog16

Aidobot

Tigerman

By ricedog
#51255 FOR A FULL DAY, WE WILL HAVE AN APOCOLYPSE ON THE SERVER, WE WILL HAVE DEAD MINIONS AND DEAD ARCHERS THAT YOU CAN KILL TO GET GREAT ITEMS SUCH AS RARE CANDIES AND GREAT BALLS. AFTER YOU GET THROUGH THE MANY WAVES OF THESE DEAD MINIONS YOU FIGHT THE BOSS AT A CHANCE TO GET FOSSILS AND OTHER AMAZING DROPS. WHAT DAY WILL WE HAVE THIS AMAZING EVENT ON? WELL THE ANSWER IS JULY 4, THIS IS A FIGHT FOR OUR FREEDOM AND THE FREEDOM OF OUR POKES!!
By Roark196
#52601 Server review? For some reason I think their should be a section where multiple people give their opinions on a Server. A review of some sort could actually help people decide on which Server they prefer. I like this idea.
By AnDwHaT5
#52610 I started doing this because i can tell the best out of the rest. I can also find the aspects that people will over look and sometimes they are the best aspects of a server like originality or dedication.
JOIN THE TEAM