By SkyWindZ
#52525 [center]ArielCraft - Pixelmon[/center]
[center]Welcome ! I am guessing you're finding a Cracked Server.[/center]
[center]Well this is the right place for you ![/center]
That this server only requires Pixelmon and no need for Custom NPC. We're highly recommended for you not to use Optifine as it seems that Forge doesn't support it for 1.5.2.
Here are the Screenshots from our server:
We need Builders aswell. Reply and see how good are your buildings !
http://www.arielcraft.enjin.com

By Firespar
#52533 Apparently you don't get the concept of a bump. You see, usually a bump isn't administered when your topic IS STILL THE FIRST ONE ON THE PAGE!!!
By SkyWindZ
Firespar wrote:Apparently you don't get the concept of a bump. You see, usually a bump isn't administered when your topic IS STILL THE FIRST ONE ON THE PAGE!!!

My Apologizes. I don't even know. I am just a newbie at Forums and never bumped before.
I usually just leave my forums until somebody replies.
By SmokeyTheBandit
#55562 Yeah, The owner is a fail owner. He was saying that he might make the server premium only and all i said was "If you made it premium only you would lose players" and he banned me. I know of alot of other players that he has banned for no apparent reason. I would highly recommend not joining this server.

P.S. Here's what his reason for banning me said, :I was Joking, Gtfo.
Byblaze26622
#56236 unban me 1. the thing i did was an mistake because i was trying to battle a pokemon until some body throw his pokemon right before me and they didn't let me explain 2. their is 3 strike right u guys only give me 1!!!!!!!! i hate this :evil:
By SkyWindZ
DemonPro wrote::( SkyWindz Banned me for no reason this is what it says "You are banned form the server Reason : Banned By Operator" I did nothing i just asked a question about firestone and he banned me :(

Orly? You have multiple accounts using proxy.
By SkyWindZ
DemonPro wrote::( SkyWindz Banned me for no reason this is what it says "You are banned form the server Reason : Banned By Operator" I did nothing i just asked a question about firestone and he banned me :(

Orly? You have multiple accounts using proxy.
By SkyWindZ
SmokeyTheBandit wrote:Yeah, The owner is a fail owner. He was saying that he might make the server premium only and all i said was "If you made it premium only you would lose players" and he banned me. I know of alot of other players that he has banned for no apparent reason. I would highly recommend not joining this server.

P.S. Here's what his reason for banning me said, :I was Joking, Gtfo.

I don't give a crap about you.
Using crap about the server.
They've been banned due to multiple accounts from proxy. Idiots these days.
JOIN THE TEAM