By Vaeta
TammyDanny wrote:Hello. Idk if you remember me 'cause I haven't been on your server for a LONG time. I sorta took a break from pixelmon after my summer vacation trip, but now I'M BACK!
Well, sorta...I was trying to get into your server the past few days, but it kept saying "Failed to login: Bad login". I thought some moderators and others were fixing bugs and stuff, but I don't think that's the case. I really wanna be back on the server, but is this server for premium players only now?!

Hope someone will answer back. Thanks in advance! :)

Yes, the server is closed to cracked users now. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
By Azelf22
#75265 There is something that has really been bothering me about Kanto: everywhere I go is either Plains biome or Ocean biome. I was hoping you could change this, since I was mostly hopeing for more pokemon to catch since some pokemon in Hoenn have harder to reach and explore locations.
By LCSminer
#76992 OOOOHHH, so long story short, Pixelmon forums vanished a while ago, I deleted/reinstalled my minecraft like 10 billion times, then I lost and then forgot this server XD But now I'm back :D lol now I just have to wait for these stupid downloads to happen, they take like a billion hours for me... I started the big download like 20 min. ago... Its downloaded 51 mb so far XD I'm going to have to leave my computer on all night lol! I wonder what gym I was on when I left...
By LCSminer
Swimmerking187 wrote:Im still trying to get on the server but all these id mismatches keep coming up. Im on mac, so can any1 tell me the correct way to put the mods on so that way theyre cant be anymore mismatches? Thank u!

Once my stuff downloads, I'll tell you. I'm on a mac too, and I've had/fixed those problems before XD Just so I know, what other mods (if any) do you have installed?
By LCSminer
#76997 OH GOD I HATE FILE DROPPER!!! sorry, they slow down my download speed so bad... Its at 68... KB PER SECOND!!!!!!!! THATS LIKE NOTHING!!!!! And I think the file is like a 10 gig file too... or more Idk :/

But yea, I bet this server has changed alot since I was on, Did I hear that you added Kanto? Thats awesome! When I was last on you could only go to Hoenn... That is, without glitching on top of spawn, then flying out above the glass dome XD
By LCSminer
#77066 Oh, sorry for posting so many times in a row. I'm having that problem too, I'm on a mac, I don't have raid call and last time I tried to get it I couldn't for some reason. If I had more time at the moment I'd figure out a fix to the ID mismatch, but for now I have to stop. I've already tried removing all my mods, re downloading the chisel mod, deleting all the config files (multiple times) Soon if it doesn't work, when I get home from school I'll try raidcall again, then I'll get a clean minecraft. If its still not working by that point... I'll be post here again XD
By flareskittles
#77092 hey I want to play pixelmon I have tried every thing but every time I try to enter it either crashes or it says failed login even If I play offline everything I don't know what the problem is but it has been like that for 2 weeks now so pls fix it and I don't get how the youtubers play it such as xrpmx13 or bajancandian but I want to play it to so pls tell me what I can do to fix it thnks :D :D :D :D :D
JOIN THE TEAM