By carefreegoose
#56806 Hey Guys i am starting a new survival pixelmon series!! i have just set it up and am looking for A lot of builders and some Gym leaders.

if you want to be a Builder or leader fill in this applications:

Gym leader:

Why should i choose you?:
What Gym?:
Have you had any Experience if you have what:
Why do you want to be a Gym leader

Builder

Why should i trust you?:
Why do you want to be a Builder?:
Are you good with Redstone?:
Are you good with terrain edit plugin World edit etc?:
Have you got any Experience?:
- If you help out building a lot on this server i will think about promoting you to Moderator or maybe even Admin

[Note] If you pay for a host for this server i will give you Co-Owner (same Perms as i got)=all

Have a good day.
Hope to see you on the server :D

any questions? message me on Skype vTx Ninjas

ByGenericNameHere
#57055 Meh, ill try

Age: (does not really matter) 17,(mic sounds like im 10)
Why should i choose you?:im a very good gym leader that takes pride weather winning or loosing, i also do not curse.
What Gym?:4th, ice
Have you had any Experience if you have what:gym leader on 3 servers
Why do you want to be a Gym leader: Very honourable gym leader
ByGenericNameHere
#57056 Meh, ill try

Age: (does not really matter) 17,(mic sounds like im 10)
Why should i choose you?:im a very good gym leader that takes pride weather winning or loosing, i also do not curse.
What Gym?:4th, ice
Have you had any Experience if you have what:gym leader on 3 servers
Why do you want to be a Gym leader: Very honourable gym leader
By CallMeACreeper
#65377 Gym Leader:

Why should i choose you?: I've been a Fire Gym leader on another server, I know Pokemon very well, I know fire types very well, and I love Fire types.
What Gym?: Fire
Have you had any Experience if you have what: I've been a fire type Gym leader before.
Why do you want to be a Gym leader Being a Gym leader is fun, and It requires tons of responsible which I have. Plus it's fun to see Trainers Pokemon.
By Hsghosst
#65531 Builder

Why should i trust you?: Well, i got a mild form of OCD (I dislike ugly buildings) so I'll pretty much tear down a building just to fix one little thing.

Why do you want to be a Builder?: Never was that good at pvp, so I was always the dude that stayed behind and built the house..

Are you good with Redstone?: eh not bad at it, but not very talented with it.

Are you good with terrain edit plugin World edit etc?: Used to use world edit but recently I've been doing things "legit". But I still know a bit about it

Have you got any Experience?:Well every time me and my friends went to a different server I was always the builder. Also tried making a custom map (Legend of Zelda themed) Unfortunately I lost the save file...
So yea...
~Hsghosst
By Bruce404
#65786 Builder or Gymleader
Why:I love to play pixelmon and i will be on aften and dont curse.I am a good sport weather winning or loosing.
Gym:Water
experience:I have fire gym leader on another server that went down.
Why:Because i love helping servers and play alot.
IGN:Bruce404
JOIN THE TEAM