By Quakthorn
#57040 [center]Thank you for taking the time to look into our server post :D

We, here at Pixelenium, are part of the Conquest Servers @ http://www.conquestserver.com
We attempt to make servers for all types of players :)

This post is about Pixelenium.

Pixelenium is a 24-slot (will increase with our playerbase) 24-7, Lag-Free, whitelisted Player-Based towns & gyms Pixelmon server. Our currency is the coins found with CustomNPCs and can earn by collecting the basic materials of Minecraft or by trading in the drops that come from the Pixelmons themselves. Currently we have 7/8 main gyms already built (Currently working on the 4th gym, Grass) and several optional gyms like a Fossil Gym, Eevee Gym & Legendary Gym (Level 100 Gym :P).
Currently, we are looking to have some new faces on the server that loves Pixelmon as much as we do :D
You may apply for a slot at the following link as well as read up on our server rules:
http://www.conquestserver.com/pixelenium-rules.html

So if this sounds like the server for, fill out a Whitelist application and begin your new journey in the World of Pixelmon on the Pixelenium Server!
Now here's some screenshots of what we have built so far in Pixelenium!
Spawn
Eevee Town
Electric Gym (The Biggest Gym of them all o.o)

Gym Guides for our Main Gyms
Psychic Gym (That's right, it's floating :P)
Our Donator's Perk Shop! You can donate to receive Emerald Coins (Donators Only Currency) by going to http://www.conquestserver.com/pixelenium-store.html
Oh, Here's a totally boss Magikarp to brighten your day lol
Image[/center]

By Quakthorn
#57321 We still have open slots available for those who whitelist now! Once we have our whitelist matching our current slots, we will not take any more whitelist applications until we upgrade and raise our slots.

Get in the whitelist while it's still available :D
By Quakthorn
AgeliiPokeBro wrote:Well, I want to talk to you privately on skype if you can ;) add me: AyeyoAgelii

I added you on Skype. I will be busy most of the day later on, but I should be available to talk around 8pm CST.
ByKeksit
#57724 I would like to join and discover this server or even help with developments or just new ideas.
played a lot pokemonservers until lvl 50 now.

so i apply to be white-listed on this servr to have some fun and grow the community : D
By Quakthorn
#57970 In the works:

1) A Faction Reputation system between Officer Jennys (Good side) & Team Rocket (Bad Side)
Each side will have its own quests that you can complete, vendors that will sell certain, limited loot & guards for hire to battle the other hostile faction!

2) More side quests for those folks who like them :D
We have a good turnout on our current side quests so we will be adding more and more as time passes on

News:

Since going live, we have received already $10 in donations :D
To non-server owners, that doesn't sound like a lot, but server owners will know that helps us out greatly! We appreciate every single cent that's donated to help pay for all of our costs to run and maintain our server :)

Also, don't forget to donate some to the lovely team behind our favorite mod, Pixelmon :D

That's all for now.
JOIN THE TEAM