By I_H4V0C_I
#58909 InGameName : I_H4V0C_I
Your Gym(s) preference/no more then three : Electric, and Water

How often do you login and for how long? : Every day, for a 3-4 hours at a time
How long have you played Pixelmon? : 2 weeks
Rate your typing skill 1-10 : 7-8
Have you ever been banned on Justiscraft? : Nope
How long have you played here at Justiscraft? : 2 weeks
Why should you be considered for Ranger? : I feel like helping this server, and want to see it prosper and grow into a community of friendly players.

ByGuest
#58912 InGameName : GameFreakFG20
Your Gym(s) preference : Fighting!

How often do you login and for how long? : Everyday From 6PM To about 2AM EST.
How long have you played Pixelmon? : About A week not really sure.
Rate your typing skill 1-10 : 6-8
Have you ever been banned on Justiscraft? : Never If i was i would quit pixelmon XD.
How long have you played here at Justiscraft? : Since i started pixelmon about 1 week ago.
Why should you be considered for Gym Leader? :Right when i seen this server i wanted to play alot after awhile i thought what should i do now? Maybe become a Gymleader :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Bytinymadman
#58913 InGameName : tinymadman

Your Gym(s) preference : sky, steel and electric

What could be added to the server to improve it?: Finish all level shops so all badges can be traded

How often do you login and for how long? : at least once a day for about an hour at least

Previous Staff experiences? : none

How long have you played Pixelmon? : since 6 months ago or something

Rate your typing skill 1-10 : 7 (i make a few spelling errors here or there but i'm interpretative)

Rate your understanding of commands 1-10 : 7 i learn fast

Have you ever been banned on Justiscraft? : No

How long have you played here at Justiscraft? : 1 month

Why should you be considered for Operator? : i want to be consider as a gym leader not operator but i am trust worthy :)
ByGuest
#58915 InGameName : GameFreakFG20
Your Gym(s) preference : Dragon

How often do you login and for how long? : Everyday From 6PM To about 2AM EST.
How long have you played Pixelmon? : About A week not really sure.
Rate your typing skill 1-10 : 6-8
Have you ever been banned on Justiscraft? : Never If i was i would quit pixelmon XD.
How long have you played here at Justiscraft? : Since i started pixelmon about 1 week ago.
Why should you be considered for Gym Leader? :Right when i seen this server i wanted to play alot after awhile i thought what should i do now? Maybe become a Gymleader

ABOVE COMMENT MISTAKE! :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
By Killaz2000
#58924 IGN: KillerXCool
How Long Are You On: 2-6 Hours A Day Or At least 1 Hour A Day
How long Have you played: 4 months at least
Have you ever been banned on this server: No way
I Have Played JustisCraft For 2 months :D
I really want Op cause I think i am ready and have enough experience For This Role And I think i'm responsible enough.
Typing Skill: 9
Knowledge Of Command: 8.5
By joester366
#58994 InGameName : joester366
Your Gym(s) preference : Ground
What could be added to the server to improve it? hmm more quests more activities less people saying "OMG I FOUND A MEW"

How often do you login and for how long? :allot
Previous Staff experiences? : mod
How long have you played Pixelmon? : as on my gym leader app i don't really know
Rate your typing skill 1-10 :8-10
Rate your understanding of commands 1-10 :8-10
Have you ever been banned on Justiscraft? :nope
How long have you played here at Justiscraft? :about 2 months
Why should you be considered for Operator? : im know for my jokes and I get on allot im very helpful Im easy to talk to an if u need help im fairly easy to get a hold of I do pixel art http://postimg.org/image/4c3rmn26r/ Thanks for your time :D
JOIN THE TEAM