By GameFreakFG2O
#60516 InGameName : GameFreakFG20
Your Gym(s) preference :Um Fighting... Grass... AND DRAGON@
What could be added to the server to improve it?If you heard of the cloning situation i have tried to clean that up ive also tried to be responsable and help people out before :P

How often do you login and for how long? :6 hours
Previous Staff experiences? :Um yes on a snapshot server for the 1.6 snapshots i helped build the server and i almost got op but i got unactive because i didnt like vanilla really I LOVE PIXELMON THOUGH :D.
How long have you played Pixelmon? :2 weeks
Rate your typing skill 1-10 :7
Rate your understanding of commands 1-10 :6
Have you ever been banned on Justiscraft? :No
How long have you played here at Justiscraft? :2 weeks
Why should you be considered for Operator? :Im a good leader person and i try to help out the community if help is needed and im your articuno >:D KAW KAW!

By Supersully26
#60541 Name: SuperSully26
Gym prefrence: fighting, poison, flying, normal, bug, fire, water, rock
What could be added for improvment?: areas of training for higher level trainers
How often do i go on?: i go on about 2 or 3 times a day for about an hour or 2
previous staff expeirence: admin on pvp faction server
How long have i played pixelmon?: 6 monthes
Typing skill: 10 (im a pokemon nerd in real life)
Understanding of commands: 9.5
Have i ever been banned?: nope not planning on it either!
How long have i played justicraft?: 2 monthes
Why should i be an operator?: im a good person irl, and just like helping people overall
By Vikerus
Seongyun wrote:InGameName : Seongyun

Your Gym(s) preference : Dragon and Steel

What could be added to the server to improve it?: Uuum..... that is a hard question for a good server like this one but if i needed to choose i would choose that the gym leaders need to be more online because when I join there is 1 or 0 gym leaders. ( I know that the op's can do the gym but it is normally the gym leaders responsibility to be there. The second thing is that there is less swearing because when I go online for about 1 hour the swear words i hear are just too much i think so i would like that to change

How often do you login and for how long? :About 2-3 hours a day unless something happens

Previous Staff experiences? : Yes. I was a admin in a server

How long have you played Pixelmon? :about 4 months

Rate your typing skill 1-10 : 8

Rate your understanding of commands 1-10 :7-8

Have you ever been banned on Justiscraft? : Yea once because I was a mad boy then :D

How long have you played here at Justiscraft? : 3 months and a half

Why should you be considered for Operator? : because I love being a op i can help people whenever they need help and also help build & doing many kinds of gyms for leaders that aren't online and also I think it will be a good challenge for me to be a op in a such big server

I know there is already alot of ops but I really want to try this time and show how good i can be so yea

Would you mind letting me know who all you have seen swearing. I ask many people not too last night.

Idk why you think you would be given Op when you are literally never on. I mean not to be mean but I don't ever notice you being connected.
By Vikerus
GameFreakFG2O wrote:InGameName : GameFreakFG20
Your Gym(s) preference :Um Fighting... Grass... AND DRAGON@
What could be added to the server to improve it?If you heard of the cloning situation i have tried to clean that up ive also tried to be responsable and help people out before :P

How often do you login and for how long? :6 hours
Previous Staff experiences? :Um yes on a snapshot server for the 1.6 snapshots i helped build the server and i almost got op but i got unactive because i didnt like vanilla really I LOVE PIXELMON THOUGH :D.
How long have you played Pixelmon? :2 weeks
Rate your typing skill 1-10 :7
Rate your understanding of commands 1-10 :6
Have you ever been banned on Justiscraft? :No
How long have you played here at Justiscraft? :2 weeks
Why should you be considered for Operator? :Im a good leader person and i try to help out the community if help is needed and im your articuno >:D KAW KAW!

You won't be put up for op for a while considering how new you still are.
By Seongyun
Vikerus wrote:Would you mind letting me know who all you have seen swearing. I ask many people not too last night.

Idk why you think you would be given Op when you are literally never on. I mean not to be mean but I don't ever notice you being connected.

I couldn't play for a long time because i was not allowd to play but i was on all day today and i saw people swearing like MGMP and other people but i dont remember the names
By Vikerus
GameFreakFG2O wrote:Vik can i reapply for op in about 2 weeks?

Yeah if you're on regularly. I just have to be careful about who I op. Specially since I've been targeted in the past. Or at least the server has been.
By pansage10
#60661 I would really like to be op:
InGameName :pansage10
Your Gym(s) preference :im normal gym(if thats what that means)
What could be added to the server to improve it?the plugin lockette (used to lock chests and doors)

How often do you login and for how long? :usually everyday for a couple hours but not always
Previous Staff experiences? :gym leader
How long have you played Pixelmon? :about 5 months
Rate your typing skill 1-10 :6-7
Rate your understanding of commands 1-10 :6-7
Have you ever been banned on Justiscraft? :no
How long have you played here at Justiscraft? :probably like 3 months
Why should you be considered for Operator? :I have played on this server for a while and i think it would be cool to get a higher rank :)
By Miniosp11
#60759 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
My New Application For OP position

InGameName : miniosp11

What could be added to the server to improve it? I think you need more well known places from the game like distortion world and maybe another region

How often do you login and for how long? : i log in allot and im usually on all day

Previous Staff experiences? : I have been admin, moderator and co-owner

How long have you played Pixelmon? : since the first update (im a hardcore pokemon fan I only made this account this year though cause I never went on the forums)

Rate your typing skill 1-10 :9-10

Rate your understanding of commands 1-10 :9 and 3 quarters

have you ever been banned of justos craft: nope im a good potatoe

How long have you played here at Justiscraft? :about 6 months maybe longer

Why should you be considered for Operator? : I am very helpful and friendly and I can help get the server growing and it annoy's me when people need help and no one is there to help so I want to be op to help all the time for sub's for gym's and helping with stuck people and everything so it makes the experience better and because I am a good potato and i've heard that the owner is epic :3

please consider this i am very experienced and turning this down could be a big loss on your side :)
sorry about the old application, this time I made it so you don't have seizures

please don't ignore this application

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
JOIN THE TEAM