By Killaz2000
#61754 InGameName : KillerXCool
Your Gym(s) preference :Poison Cause there are no Poison leaders

How often do you login and for how long? : 30mins-6hrs
How long have you played Pixelmon? : 4 months
Rate your typing skill 1-10 : 9.5
Have you ever been banned on Justiscraft? : No and I never want to be banned
How long have you played here at Justiscraft? : 2 Months (Since 2.2 Was released)
Why should you be considered for Gym Leader? : Because I am already 2 Gym leaders and i wanna be an Advanced Gym Leader
By __WhiteDeath__
#62110 InGameName : MGMP
Your Gym(s) preference/no more then three : Psychic/Steel/Fighting

How often do you login and for how long? : Everyday about 14 hours per day. Since its summer.
How long have you played Pixelmon? : From March, I think.
Rate your typing skill 1-10 : 8-9
Have you ever been banned on Justiscraft? : Yes
How long have you played here at Justiscraft? : 5 months? I guess 4 for a month of inactiveness.
Why should you be considered for Ranger Because I want to help out the server.
By Vikerus
__WhiteDeath__ wrote:InGameName : MGMP
Your Gym(s) preference/no more then three : Psychic/Steel/Fighting

How often do you login and for how long? : Everyday about 14 hours per day. Since its summer.
How long have you played Pixelmon? : From March, I think.
Rate your typing skill 1-10 : 8-9
Have you ever been banned on Justiscraft? : Yes
How long have you played here at Justiscraft? : 5 months? I guess 4 for a month of inactiveness.
Why should you be considered for Ranger Because I want to help out the server.

Not totally sure it's the best idea to give you stuff you can just hand out...

btw aren't you banned here? xD
By trojanwhores
#62988 InGameName : Trojanwhores
Your Gym(s) preference : no preference
What could be added to the server to improve it? more quests, maybe even quests that require a group?

How often do you login and for how long? : at the very least 5 hours a day, most of the time more.
Previous Staff experiences? : I've hosted and co hosted many minecraft servers
How long have you played Pixelmon? : about 3 months before I joined this server
Rate your typing skill 1-10 : 8 I guess?
Rate your understanding of commands 1-10 : 8
Have you ever been banned on Justiscraft? : no, and never plan to be
How long have you played here at Justiscraft? : about a month now
Why should you be considered for Operator? : I get along with people easily, I enjoy helping people, and even as a normal member I do my best to assist new and old players
By lucasandness
XxTuxedoMaskxX wrote:when the new minecraft launcher came out I have no clue how to put in mods and this is my favorite server and what ever I do with both launchers i still suck at installing mods now :P

To install mods get the forge installer (it will be a jar file) but click on it and if you are installing mods for a client ,click install client then ok. now you have forge installed. now you just have to put
the mod in the mods folder and put whatever doesnt go in the mods folder into their respective folders and you should be done. :D (but if the mod will be 1.6.2 soon but the installation is still the same oh and make sure you get the 1.5.2 installer)
By lucasandness
lucasandness wrote:
XxTuxedoMaskxX wrote:when the new minecraft launcher came out I have no clue how to put in mods and this is my favorite server and what ever I do with both launchers i still suck at installing mods now :P

To install mods get the forge installer (it will be a jar file) but click on it and if you are installing mods for a client ,click install client then ok. now you have forge installed. now you just have to put
the mod in the mods folder and put whatever doesnt go in the mods folder into their respective folders and you should be done. :D (but if the mod will be 1.6.2 soon but the installation is still the same oh and make sure you get the 1.5.2 installer)

well they dont have a installer for 1.5.2 my bad. but the installer thing will be useful for when the mod is 1.6.2
By Demo4z
TheGAmerGuyGX wrote:ip i cant find it dont jusge me please

Pixelnode.tk
JOIN THE TEAM