By Vikerus
Blaze150 wrote:InGameName : Blaze!50
Your Gym(s) preference : Steel this time

How often do you login and for how long? : usually about 2/3 hours each day and up to 9 on weekends I did 12 hours the other day
How long have you played Pixelmon? : about 5/6 months
Rate your typing skill 1-10 : 9
Have you ever been banned on Justiscraft? : Nope
How long have you played here at Justiscraft? : nearly 2 months
Why should you be considered for Gym Leader? : well I love steel im really active and very helpful

Steel Gym? Cool no one has asked for this one yet. Let me figure out the Level range tomorrow and I'll get you the stuff.

By Vikerus
lucasandness wrote:InGameName : lucasandness
Your Gym(s) preference :Hive/Bug

How often do you login and for how long? :Mostly until it crashes
How long have you played Pixelmon? :about 5 or 6 months(i've played more but it was when the mod needed lots of work.)
Rate your typing skill 1-10 :8.5
Have you ever been banned on Justiscraft? :no.
How long have you played here at Justiscraft? :about 5 months
Why should you be considered for Gym Leader? :Because being the leader of the Hive/Bug gym means i get to use bug types which i dont use very often and i have a team of bug pokemon.

Sorry for waiting so long on the app. I'm lazy. But you bet you can have hive badge! I hope you have fun with it too. You get to use the full move-sets being an advanced league leader. Meaning sleep and confusion are open for either the leader or challenger to use.
By Vikerus
PigRider wrote:Here is my entry for the banner contest. I might make another because I found another background that I like better.

[url][URL=http://imgur.com/ms2N09A]Image[/url][/url]

Need to make the thread for this on the other forum. Once I do I'll add it to that. Good luck!
By Vikerus
MGMP wrote:InGameName : MGMP
Your Gym(s) preference : Psychic

How often do you login and for how long? : We be more active now.
How long have you played Pixelmon? : I forgot.
Rate your typing skill 1-10 : 8 I guess.
Have you ever been banned on Justiscraft? : Yeah, bar ditched me >:C !
How long have you played here at Justiscraft? : quite awhile.
Why should you be considered for Gym Leader? Cause I was one.

I would be honored to have a gen1 member come back and head a gym MG thanks for reapplying. Take it easy.
By Vikerus
tinymadman wrote:InGameName : tinymadman

Your Gym(s) preference : sky, steel and electric

What could be added to the server to improve it?: Finish all level shops so all badges can be traded

How often do you login and for how long? : at least once a day for about an hour at least

Previous Staff experiences? : none

How long have you played Pixelmon? : since 6 months ago or something

Rate your typing skill 1-10 : 7 (i make a few spelling errors here or there but i'm interpretative)

Rate your understanding of commands 1-10 : 7 i learn fast

Have you ever been banned on Justiscraft? : No

How long have you played here at Justiscraft? : 1 month

Why should you be considered for Operator? : i want to be consider as a gym leader not operator but i am trust worthy :)

Haven't seen you in game at all yet. Maybe reapply in a week to show me you are an active member and thus a good choice for a leader.
By Vikerus
Vikerus wrote:[center][highlight]Welcome to Justiscraft![/highlight][/center]
[center]Banner Contest thread[/center]
The Justis Region:
Born into the minecraft universe many moons ago. Has become a quality place to explore and make an adventure of. Justis Region is laid out to keep players with in walking distance of each other. Without splitting up the players so much no one should be left out and by themselves (unless they want to be.) The people here are real characters and making friends is as easy as asking for a battle. When you spawn for the first time you will be given your starter Pixelmon and a kit to get you on your feet and training. The real goal is to make an adventure out of your journey from gym to gym. So keep in mind you can't mine here and it is adventure mode. However there is no need to eat because it's peaceful. If you happen to die while playing you WON'T lose any of your hard earned items. There is no experienced gained from pvp battles, this prevents boosting so game-play is more even. No, I am sorry, you can't ride Pixlemon here...yet.
Continued... | Show
As we move forward the server will continue to develop and become a more immersive place to have an Pixelmon adventure. If you want to build here or help with quests please let me know! I really am only interested in fully fledged ideas when submitting something you want to build or a quest you want to setup. People looking to help the server in a longer term way can apply for an Operators position or a Gym Leader position in the comments below, same with builders and questers.

Official Website : http://www.justiscraft.tk
Justiscraft @ Enjin : http://www.justiscraft.enjin.com
Our New Forum : http://vikerus.boards.net/board/5/justiscraft
[center][highlight]Justiscraft Region Info[/highlight][/center]

Justiscraft League: | Show
The Justiscraft Pixelmon League:

#1 [Newbirth] - Plain Gym - Levels 13-17 - TM90 - 10gn
Plain Badge Leaders : pansage10
#2 [Watersgate] - Water Gym - Levels 18 - 23 - TM - 1di
Cascade Badge Leaders : PigRider2018
#3 [Greentree] - Grass Gym - Levels 25 - 30 - TM81 - 2di
Forest Badge Leaders : GameFreakFG20
#4 [Yeticap] - Ice Gym - Levels 32 - 40 - TM - 4di
Icicle Badge Leaders : Killaz2000
#5 [Omagi] - Psychic - Levels 40 - 46 - TM3 - 5di
Mine Badge Leaders : MGMP
#6 [Wingscape] - Sky Gym - Levels 48 - 54 - TM - 6di
Zepher Badge Leaders : Killaz2000
#7 [Firestrike] - Fire Gym - Levels 56 - 60 - TM - 7di
Heat Badge Leaders : Blaze150
#8 [MountDragon] - Dragon Gym - Levels 64 - 70 - TM - 1em - Kabuto Fossil
Riseing Badge Leaders : GameFreakFG20
#9 [Caveround] - Ground Gym - Levels 70 - 76 - TM - 1 Choice Item
Boulder badge Leaders: joester366

Advanced League: | Show
The Advanced Justiscraft Pixelmon League:

#1 [Firestrike] - Electric Gym - Levels 76 - 80 - TM -
Thunder Badge Leaders : I_H4V0C_I
#2 [Stonehenge] - Rock Gym - Levels ?? - TM -

#3 [CounterBay] - ?? - Levels ?? - TM -

#4 [Shadow] - Dark Gym - Levels ?? - TM -

#5 [Oasis] - Bug Gym - Levels ?? - TM -
Hive Badge Leaders : lucasandness
#6 [Poisonpath] - Poison Gym - Levels ?? - TM -

#7 [Old West] - Fighting Gym - Levels?? -TM -
Knuckle Badge Leaders : GameFreakFG20
#8 [Iron Island] - Steel Gym - Levels?? -TM -
Mineral Badge Leaders : Blaze150

#?[???] - Eeveelution Gym - Levels - TM -
Rainbow Badge Leader : Toyeboye

[center]What does Justiscraft offer the future Pokemon Master?[/center]
[center]| Shops! | Quests! | Events! | Community! | ...and more! |[/center]
Eventually it is my hope that we will host the entire pokemon league to be played through. Though I haven't started them yet there are a few projects I have planned to expand the map and fill out the adventure. A few are a Battle Frontier, The Legendary Islands, A Safari Zone, TM Shops, and many others. Once the merge gets into swing we will do our best to move to a stable bukkit platform and from there add land claims and possibly other goodies depending on what the community wants.

Connect @ pixelnode.tk

[center][highlight]Application Forms[/highlight][/center]

[center]Staff enrollment Thread
Vote here for the next Op. Check back often.[/center]

Current Op's | Show
Vikerus
Mephros
Barclay
Sundial
Wackaboom55
mmdh
Operator Form: | Show
The position of Operator is a very busy one. I recommend that you have previous experience before applying as the workload can really drill down on the unprepared. That being said there are many responsibilities that an Op. must preform. These include but are not limited to:

1. Answering questions promptly.
2. Maintaining a friendly demeanor even when being trolled.
3. Help people fallen in holes and cover them or put ladders for others.
4. Fill in for any Gym requested. Log who and what gym they did to prevent cheaters.
5. Host no more then 5 Events a week. At least 3.
6. Fix grief.
7. Ban relentless Spammers after a warning. 24 hours for the first offense.
8. Enforce all rules.

InGameName :
Your Gym(s) preference :
What could be added to the server to improve it?

How often do you login and for how long? :
Previous Staff experiences? :
How long have you played Pixelmon? :
Rate your typing skill 1-10 :
Rate your understanding of commands 1-10 :
Have you ever been banned on Justiscraft? :
How long have you played here at Justiscraft? :
Why should you be considered for Operator? :

Current Rangers | Show
GameFreakFG20
Ranger Form: | Show
The Ranger Rank is something a little new here at Justiscraft. This person will be in charge of no more then 3 Gyms and if proven trustworthy will be on grief patrol and given supplies to fix it. You will be expected to fill the Gyms on a real time basis. This means if you are training way out at 4000 4000 and your Gym is requested that you have to drop what you are doing and head for the Gym. If it will take you a while to get to the gym let the player asking know that so they don't flame at you.

InGameName :
Your Gym(s) preference/no more then three :

Why should you be considered for Ranger? :

Leader Form: | Show
Gym Leader is pretty straight forward. You signup for the one you want to head or ask for an open one. When someone needs the Gym you rush over to it and proceed to battle them.

InGameName :
Your Gym(s) preference :

Why should you be considered for Gym Leader? :
By Vikerus
GameFreakFG2O wrote:What are the levels for the fighting gym i think it should be 90-95?

Not sure but I'll take that into consideration. right now I can't think clearly enough to know for sure what will work best. 4am for me
By Seongyun
#60512 InGameName : Seongyun

Your Gym(s) preference : Dragon and Steel

What could be added to the server to improve it?: Uuum..... that is a hard question for a good server like this one but if i needed to choose i would choose that the gym leaders need to be more online because when I join there is 1 or 0 gym leaders. ( I know that the op's can do the gym but it is normally the gym leaders responsibility to be there. The second thing is that there is less swearing because when I go online for about 1 hour the swear words i hear are just too much i think so i would like that to change

How often do you login and for how long? :About 2-3 hours a day unless something happens

Previous Staff experiences? : Yes. I was a admin in a server

How long have you played Pixelmon? :about 4 months

Rate your typing skill 1-10 : 8

Rate your understanding of commands 1-10 :7-8

Have you ever been banned on Justiscraft? : Yea once because I was a mad boy then :D

How long have you played here at Justiscraft? : 3 months and a half

Why should you be considered for Operator? : because I love being a op i can help people whenever they need help and also help build & doing many kinds of gyms for leaders that aren't online and also I think it will be a good challenge for me to be a op in a such big server

I know there is already alot of ops but I really want to try this time and show how good i can be so yea
JOIN THE TEAM