By IceStryke
#65020 InGameName : IceStryke
Your Gym(s) preference : Dragon, Electric

How often do you login and for how long? :Whenever I have the time, and for a few hours at a time
How long have you played Pixelmon? : Since January or so
Rate your typing skill 1-10 : 9
Have you ever been banned on Justiscraft? : Nope
How long have you played here at Justiscraft? : A month or two
Why should you be considered for Gym Leader? : Because I used to be Dragon and Electric leader

Thanks, Ice

By PigRider
#65272 InGameName : PigRider2018
Your Gym(s) preference/no more then three : Well I'm already water and I want to be water you can choose my 3rd
How often do you login and for how long? : Well I play about 3-4 hours a day but when school starts up in a few days I will maybe get on 2-3 hours and maybe more or less depending on how much homework I have.
How long have you played Pixelmon? : A long time I can't remember
Rate your typing skill 1-10 : 8
Have you ever been banned on Justiscraft? : Once for a few minutes for a misunderstanding
How long have you played here at Justiscraft? : A little longer than 2 months
Why should you be considered for Ranger? : I'm already a ranger and I want to help out as much as I think I'm ready for. I can on just about everyday unlike a lot of gym leaders currently
By PigRider
supergamerf8 wrote:i have been tring to connect to the server but all i get is: end of stream...what is going on?

For me it says can't resolve host name. Check tomorrow and I bet Vikerus and Barclay will have fix us or let us know if the server will be down for long.
JOIN THE TEAM