By Blaze150
#92423 hey vik are we updating to 2.5.6 just cause the legendary spawns are like WAK YO but yeah just wondering are cause people might get a few(dozen) legendaries if we do..
so yeah just wondering?
By sbuell
#92467 I'm having this one question..
I'm a cracked minecraft user and i really wanna play on your server with my friend. So is there any way we could go on the server? :/ He seems extremely fun to play.

My Account name is:
Cryos
My Friends is:
Windzor

Thanks for helping me! (or not)
By Vikerus
sbuell wrote:I'm having this one question..
I'm a cracked minecraft user and i really wanna play on your server with my friend. So is there any way we could go on the server? :/ He seems extremely fun to play.

My Account name is:
Cryos
My Friends is:
Windzor

Thanks for helping me! (or not)

Sorry guys, as much as I would love to let everyone play. The fact that some like to destroy more then get along kind of ruins that.
By Vikerus
LycanPro wrote:Im having a slight problem with the server. Every time i try to join i crash. what can i do?

I would attempt reinstalling forge. If that doesn't work delete your pixelmon config and try again.
By Vikerus
hottieyesyes wrote:i download mod from a link i found on on this i think http://www.minepick.com/pixelmon/ << i asked them. when i join it crashes, any idea why? any good tut on how to install the mod? :/

Download the mod from this site and no other. You might unknowingly get a virus from any other source. Reinstall forge and the mod. Then let me know if you are still having issues.
By Vikerus
#102647 [center]Ice Town, Plain town, and Water town have been remodeled and improved! Spawn is still being worked on.[/center]
By Vikerus
#106251 Moving to a new host, 64gbs with a 3.7ghz Xeon E5-1620! And 3x the connection speeds :0

Come check it out, in the next few days we will be moving over :D
JOIN THE TEAM