How do you feel about the changes we have made to the server since you joined?

88%
13%

By KostarasMike
#81633 Your a real hipocrit come on my server and say we steal maps i go on yours you stole the game kanto map stfu you lier thats why you only have 3 people on your server
By Quakthorn
KostarasMike wrote:Your a real hipocrit come on my server and say we steal maps i go on yours you stole the game kanto map stfu you lier thats why you only have 3 people on your server

I left full credit to the map maker on its original location: The path that leads off of the Diglett Cave on the Pewter End. At the end of the path shows who made the map for Kanto. All of the other regions are being handmade.

How about you look around the map before you attempt to bash someone?

The reason I claimed that you stole your maps was the following key statement you made to me on your server:

Me: Who made your maps?

You: I did, they were very hard.

That statement proclaims that you claim credit for the maps you used, which you did not make.

I left your posts alone, you can do the same. I have reported your post and it will be removed.
By Quakthorn
#81687 I apologize to everyone for these trolls.

As an apology, I have decrease the prices of certain items on our store!

Check out the new prices!

http://www.conquestserver.com/pixelenium-store.html
By Quakthorn
#81814 Spawn will be going under reconstruction to make it more user-friendly and helpful to newer players.

No ETA on when this will be finished.

You will still have access to spawn along with other zones as this goes on.
By Quakthorn
#82280 Spawn reconstruction completed along with other updates!

Voting:

You may now earn up to 6000 PokeDollars a day, just by voting.

Gyms:

All gyms now have a Call A Leader Button to announce that you would like to challenge the gym. Some of us admins and owners do not see people asking in chat for gym battles so this call button makes it easier for us to see the requests. Repeatly pressing button (more than once every 10 minutes) will result in a rule infraction of "Spamming" and you will be jailed / tempbanned / banned for
your actions. P.S. It shows up on console for every press and you will have the same punishment if someone reports you and it's proven via console.

Store:

All prices have been reduced. More items coming soon!

That's all for the updates this time, hope to see some new faces on!
By Quakthorn
kostaras20 wrote:Why dose your server have very little people for 3000 views on the pixelmon forum?

Most players are still in school or playing the new Pokemon X/Y (Including myself who got Pokemon Y)

We except our playerbase to be back by next month, but while we wait, we continue our region building and other updates.
JOIN THE TEAM