How do you feel about the changes we have made to the server since you joined?

88%
13%
By Quakthorn
XxFyreBlockxX wrote:applied and when I try to join the server it says Somethiong like Forge Mod Loader cannot connect to this server The mods (and stuff) Could not be found They are required to play on this server costomnpcs : 0.8

All the mods you need are listed on our first post.

You will need Forge, CustomNPCs & Pixelmon installed.

By Quakthorn
XxFyreBlockxX wrote:Yes But where do I put the NPC thing

You place the CustomNPCs mod (Don't unzip it) inside the "Mods" folder inside your .minecraft folder (access it by typing %appdata%)
By Quakthorn
#82922 Johto Region is coming along very amazingly.

As we wait for Pixelmon Mod 2.5 to be officially released, we began work on some very nice screenshots, mainly Pixelart that has been done by our Co-Owner, SweetSakura91 along with a nice little screenshot submitted by one of our players!

Charizards In Love

Mewtwo above his cave in Cerculean!

Cute little Togepi that sits on the Daycare in Johto!

Pallet Town's favorite Pokemon!

Cerculean Gym's Top Pokemon!

One of the cutest Pokemon ever!
By GeliaLupus
#83068 I am sorry to inform you, but I'll sadly have to leave the pixelenium team and server, I sadly have 0 time to get on and help build or do anything and I might not be able to ever return. You have my best regards and I hope the server goes far :).
By Quakthorn
GeliaLupus wrote:I am sorry to inform you, but I'll sadly have to leave the pixelenium team and server, I sadly have 0 time to get on and help build or do anything and I might not be able to ever return. You have my best regards and I hope the server goes far :).

We understand. Life is always before games. When you do get some free time, pop in and give us a hello and let us know how you're doing. You will be missed.
JOIN THE TEAM