How do you feel about the changes we have made to the server since you joined?

88%
13%
By Quakthorn
#70697 http://www.conquestserver.com/pixelenium-store.html

We got new ways to donate to our server!

You can help us out greatly by donating as little as $1 USD!

Check us out on our server and help us footing the server bills :D We greatly appreciate each and every single donation :)

By Quakthorn
#70829 After much diccussion from our playerbase and the original suggestion coming from the Forum moderator, AnDwHaT5, we have lowered the prices of the various pokeballs by half. This will make it easier to get pokeballs to build your teams and make it easier to catch more pokemon.

Thanks AnDwHaT5 for the suggestion, the players love the lower prices.
By Quakthorn
#70999 Attention all Pixelenium players!

We will be taking submissions for new skins to our customnpcs installer pack. We will be restoring the original skins that were already in the game today, but we also want more unique skins to add more flavors and quests to the server.

Please submit all skin suggestions to [email protected]

All skins that are selected, the submitter will be notified by their email that we will be added.

The plan is to add at least 5-10 skins per month and they will be used in our questing system and/or being our npcs for other uses.

We look forward to all submissions and can't wait to see what skins will be submitted.

Please note: Any and all inappriopriate and otherwise offensive skins will be rejected and the sender will be blocked from sending in any other submissions.
By Quakthorn
#71166 We have fixed our original custom skin NPCs and will be adding more. If you do not see the skins of some of the NPCs, you will need to get the custom installer found on our original post.

More skins are coming along and thank you to everyone who has submitted skins already. We will be taking more submissions as we need them for our (coming soon) Johto and Hoenn regions for quests.

Please submit more skins :D
By Evan100216
#71323 One question. With the drop party... What item's are you considering dropping? I mean you're not going to drop hundreds of masterballs right? More like maybe some ultra balls and great balls, maybe a few tm's here and there. Gold/Iron coins
By GeliaLupus
#71347 Sorry, but I won't be on very often anymore Quak and Sakura, 10th grade is starting up in 2 days and I don't have much time to mess around with games and other stuff. I'll get on if someone needs the first badge or the last E4 battle, but other than that I won't be able to get on. Also, I'll still be able to suggest skins for the installer, If you need certain skins I'll look for some great ones or I'll create them (if I have the time).
By Quakthorn
GeliaLupus wrote:Sorry, but I won't be on very often anymore Quak and Sakura, 10th grade is starting up in 2 days and I don't have much time to mess around with games and other stuff. I'll get on if someone needs the first badge or the last E4 battle, but other than that I won't be able to get on. Also, I'll still be able to suggest skins for the installer, If you need certain skins I'll look for some great ones or I'll create them (if I have the time).

It's quite alright, GeliaLupus. I am currently looking for a good Delia Ketchum (Ash's mom) skin. (All I have found is really bad ones :| )

I am also looking for a Gary skin as well along with a Prof Oak's Aide skin. The list will complete Pallet Town for its skins.

Everyone is welcome to submit skins of all kinds to [email protected]

Addition: We are still seeking more active Gym Leaders / Gym Alternatives. Preferrable Daytime to early afternoon ones, but I will look at nighttime players' apps as well.

You may find the link to Gym Leader / Gym Alt application on the original post.
By Quakthorn
rexdefect wrote:I love the attention to detail that this server gives to the first 3 Pokemon games, Especially in a game like minecraft. I commend you for the work. Thanks for a good server :D

Thanks rexdefect! We are still adding in all the fine details, including getting more NPCs for quests and completing PokeMansion, which is currently empty atm : /

Nonetheless, I'm glad you enjoy the server :D
By Quakthorn
#71617 Update: Continued work on Johto build. We are doing away with the Multiworlds and keeping only our Pokemon world and the Spawnhouse. The main map is big enough to have multiple regions included on it and the portals at the SpawnHouse will lead you to each region. We plan on having 4 Pokemon regions once we are completed. The question is what should the 4th region be? Sinnoh or Uvona?

We have already decided on Kanto, Johto and Hoenn being our main focus as of now. Johto will be officially released during the Pixelmon update in which Gen 2 is fully completed. We plan on having a massive drop party at SpawnHouse on that day as well to celebrate the grand opening of Johto, along with enjoying all of Gen 2 pokemon!

Stay tuned for more updates!
JOIN THE TEAM