How do you feel about the changes we have made to the server since you joined?

88%
13%
By xX_1BadGTO_Xx
#69854 The reason these people are spamming you is because you went into our server and hated it advertising you server and you lied saying we stole the maps we used. Mike has permission for these maps Quack and your stealing from us. Thats right we are hating your server back.

By Quakthorn
gamingnut2 wrote:Hey Quakthorn are you guys having problems when moving items in your inventory while in survival mod. It seems that Custom NPCs is doing this to my players.

Not that I have really notice, but we use adventure mode here lol
By Quakthorn
xX_1BadGTO_Xx wrote:The reason these people are spamming you is because you went into our server and hated it advertising you server and you lied saying we stole the maps we used. Mike has permission for these maps Quack and your stealing from us. Thats right we are hating your server back.

Reported for spamming. Sorry guys for these spammers. They just don't seem to quit. All we can do is just report them to have their posts remove from here :/
By GeliaLupus
#70004 Well, It's good to finally be back and I can finally play some more pixelenium. Quak and Sakura I'm sorry for my lack of coming on lately, I've had much to do since school is starting up in 9 days and a friend was hit by a car so as you can see I had some things to take care of. I'll be ready to build Johto whenever you're ready and I should be able to get on almost 18/7 maybe a little less.
By Quakthorn
GeliaLupus wrote:Well, It's good to finally be back and I can finally play some more pixelenium. Quak and Sakura I'm sorry for my lack of coming on lately, I've had much to do since school is starting up in 9 days and a friend was hit by a car so as you can see I had some things to take care of. I'll be ready to build Johto whenever you're ready and I should be able to get on almost 18/7 maybe a little less.

It's good to hear from you & I'm sorry about your friend, I hope they're alright. As you can see, we've updated to 1.6.2 and got some haters going on : /
By GeliaLupus
Quakthorn wrote:
GeliaLupus wrote:Well, It's good to finally be back and I can finally play some more pixelenium. Quak and Sakura I'm sorry for my lack of coming on lately, I've had much to do since school is starting up in 9 days and a friend was hit by a car so as you can see I had some things to take care of. I'll be ready to build Johto whenever you're ready and I should be able to get on almost 18/7 maybe a little less.

It's good to hear from you & I'm sorry about your friend, I hope they're alright. As you can see, we've updated to 1.6.2 and got some haters going on : /

He's going to make it and yeah I saw the haters and I find that it's immature and childish.
By gamingnut2
GeliaLupus wrote:
Quakthorn wrote:

I saw the haters and I find that it's immature and childish.

Yes I took care of the massive spam, if you did what they say you did, that gives them no right to start a server war on the forums, if they have a problem they need to grow up and work it out with you on skype or some other way to talk, not the forums.
By Quakthorn
#70409 Update: We have 4 worlds now on Pixelenium

Kanto Region

Johto Region [WIP]

Hoenn Region [WIP]

SpawnHouse (Main Spawn)

Currently we are having an issue with logging out in a different world that your pokemon get changed to that world's pokemon file.

If there is a fix for this issue, please let us know. We want players to be able to change worlds with their pokemon.
By Quakthorn
#70466 Coming Soon!

Trainer Packs!

You can get a good amount of Diamond Coins (The highest form of currency on Pixelenium), a color name (depends on the package you get) and a nice /kit command that you can use everyday!

Link to our store is
http://www.conquestserver.com/pixelenium-store.html

These Trainer Packs will be released by next week at the lastest, possibly sooner so keep an eye out for them.

Remember, donating is never required but it helps us greatly to not only keep an active server for everyone to enjoy but also, helps us get some very nice upgrades :)
JOIN THE TEAM